Mother, I'm Sorry - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
oh shit she has a really high lvl in the mom's drama skill

She is def a total cunt, is rare for me to get that upset about fictional people but damn

is interesting how she said mum didn't know anything about life and how hers must be easy, but in truth mum worked her ass off every day of her life.

Kang Será was definitely out of line. She literally knows nothing about Yeon Guem-ok and seems like she’s taking out her anger on her.Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️

Dex-chan lover
Hitting yourself in the head with a rock is a wild ass way to make a point during an argument.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is like FIGHT CLUB scene all over again where the MC beats the fuck out of himself in his bosses room pretending his boss is beating him up and then someone walks in and see's all the dmg and thinks the boss went crazy LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
Mom has no chill, but on the other hand she literally ran away in the middle of the night with a child after getting her ass beat by her husband and ended up living as a single mom until she got so sick she was dying. People saying shit like "oh you don't know how tough I have it!" would make me want to bash my head in with a rock too if I went through that.

Users who are viewing this thread