Mother, I'm Sorry - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Replacing himself with a new “son” is honestly ten times stupider than any plan I could have thought of! 😅

Dex-chan lover
Even if she tried to publish an article about her age who would even believe her, a dating scandal is most realistic, wish she'd drop her camera off the roof and damage the memory card tho she could fal too tbh

Dex-chan lover
Nomatter what manga, webtoon, series or whatev, I feel paparazzis are always the most annoying ever when pursuing their ~stories~ *blegh*

But aside from that, such heartbreaking songs...

That reporter girl is a total creep. But she does represent how much Paparazzi act.

And the MC is dumb to think replacing him with his friend would somehow work. How narrowminded is he?

The plot progression worries me still. I have anxiety whenever read each chapter of this.

This chapter made me laugh and tear up a bit. Lol at the song part. Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️

Group Leader
@beezy it makes sense to me because at the end of the day, they're both still kids. They're thinking like what boys their age would think (he's 20 or in his early 20s right?). Especially for someone who doesn't quite understand the gravity of his situation, I think hyochan's irrationality makes him much more believeable as someone's son.

Not only that, but geum-ok had given him the world while raising him despite how little they had. Each chapter progression is just hyochan's realizing more and more how much his mother loves him and how much he had taken for granted.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'd say it's not that Hyochan is dumb or narrow minded here. He's just desperate and grasping at straws because there is no solution to this problem, outside of further supernatural intervention perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread