Mother, I'm Sorry - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
i know that in the beginning if he don't "fraud" her mother ID,
sooner or later will bite their ass in the end

do they think people will notice?

Fed-Kun's army
@sherlock0790 I guess, I'm not following with what you mean. "fraud"? What? They didn't lie on any documents that got her into school as you can see in the bottom right of the document it shows her "academic history" starting from the 70s, so I'd assume with that the people that let her get into their college know how old she is, that doesn't mean they will advertise it all over campus or even when she had to give her ID to the police in like the 3rd chapter. So, basically all they are doing is just not telling people.. Which in reality it isn't anyones business.

The MC just doesn't want people to find out about his mother, because he thinks it'll turn there life into a freak show. I'd agree with that action to an extent, but not to go as far as they have.

WHY CANT SHE JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE???? SHES SO NOSY WTFFF

anyways this has become one of my favorite series!! thank you so much for the translations you did a great job with them!!

Aggregator gang
I love how they brushed off friend's confession 😂
That ex' nagging how much she works is annoying, it's not like anyone but her took all her jobs! I see she is bitter at MC, but it seems like she snaps at everybody..

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe Sera will be on their side. If he actually for once took the time to explain his actions to her, a lot of misunderstandings could've been avoided...

It took me 33 chapters to notice why geum-oks age would be an issue and/or weird and it's because if you can't tell people about your deal with the devil she just looks like a creepy old woman with a lot of plastic surgery, lol

This manhwa is so stressful holy shit

Dex-chan lover
Why is Sera being so annoying an nosy? She said earlier that he's a black spot in her life or something, so why can't she just leave them be?

People are mad about Sera but she waited for her boyfriend(the MC) to come back from service. He doesn't contact her at all when he comes back and the first time they meet is when he's with the younger version of his mom and being secretive about it and looked like he didn't care about their relationship anymore(because of his shortened lifespan but he won't tell her about it, think about this from her perspective).

So to anyone who isn't omniscient it's pretty much like he cheated on her and brushed her off like they never even knew each other and all of the incidents revolve around his mom.

just kill her? i mean the mc dies at some point anyways might as well use the time efficently

Users who are viewing this thread