Mother Keeper

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t know that it ended, I stopped reading a long time ago because IIRC it went all over the place at some point. Is it worth reading until the end ?

It had a good premise and then it went off into crazytown and stopped making sense.
The art was okay, but at one point I honestly could not tell who was who and what was happening. Not sure if it was poor paneling, poor writing, poor planning, poor execution or some unholy combination of the above. It almost felt like the author decided to write a different story mid-way through.

I want so much to like this. It has so many tropes I like, and I really like the artwork, but just like with Monochrome Factor, the ending just isn't satisfying. (Okay, it's better than Monochrome Factor's by a long shot. That was one of the worst endings for a good manga I've ever seen. This just...isn't a very good ending...like it could have been good, it had the idea and the potential to be, but the execution wasn't there)

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve reread the first few chapters like a gazillion times (bc I love the human experiment type trope ❤️❤️) but I’ve never finished it lmao

Users who are viewing this thread