Mother's Contract Marriage - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
Did Rowan hurt her in her past life?? That ending smirk is definitely out of the world creepy. D:

Am I the only one confused that the uncle MUST be a paternal one, given that he's also of the imperial bloodline, but Atil's father's siblings are supposed to all be dead? I need a drawing of his family tree, because I am confused as to how they're related. 🤨

Dex-chan lover
Lilyca has to be on to something if she's freaked out by Rowan, or it could with something her mother's past life maybe?

If we think about it, she's an 8yo who worked for every type of people, so she must have developed an eye for people who can be trusted.

And more, she's a child... They say that children are very sensitive for this kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if they do anything to our lil baby!!! I just hope her new big brother will protect her since it looks like he's waring up to her even if he doesn't want to.

Did Rowan hurt her in her past life?? That ending smirk is definitely out of the world creepy. D:

Am I the only one confused that the uncle MUST be a paternal one, given that he's also of the imperial bloodline, but Atil's father's siblings are supposed to all be dead? I need a drawing of his family tree, because I am confused as to how they're related. 🤨
I'm assuming the uncle is a paternal cousin.

Dex-chan lover
hold on is this the incident that Lilyca's mom alluded to before???

that shift of artstyle reflecting the alarms going off in Lilyca! love it!

Dex-chan lover
This artist must've had an classical art upbringing. Hands necks and postures look amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread