Mother's Contract Marriage - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
The chapter was hilarious, but I laughed hardest at the credit page. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Poor kid probably got more hugs in that one day than in a lifetime. Glad to see mom step up too. He's going to have to adjust real fast from imagined "sociopathic imperial throne feuds" to "Parents who argue straight into a make out + diabetes inducing sister".

Double-page supporter
Poor kid probably got more hugs in that one day than in a lifetime. Glad to see mom step up too. He's going to have to adjust real fast from imagined "sociopathic imperial throne feuds" to "Parents who argue straight into a make out + diabetes inducing sister".
Love how you can see - without any sort of internal monologue - that Atil realizes he has someone to live for, just off the roundabout 'Didn't you promise you wouldn't die?'

minunderstanding resolved super fast, let's gooooo
I was congratulating Lilyca for goomba stomping a rat's nest of complicated drama & angst, but her mother absolutely nuked it for good measure. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

It's very funny though that she was absolutely going to let Atil get killed for standing Lilyca up only to think better of it at the last second and run screaming to the Emperor.

Umm, lady, I know you said you don't 'plan' to have kids, but considering how horny you two got there I feel like there's gonna be one.
Lol, and here is thought he was blushing due to the noises behind that pair of doors🤭
lmao at the doors closing on the Emperor and Empress before it stops being PG-13. Atil and Lylica are definitely going to have a younger sibling at some point, promises be damned.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Love when a series doesn't stretch out a misunderstanding for like a whole season and instead just has the characters do the rare concept of (checks notes) talking it out like real people.
Bullshit, everyone knows that when theres a disagreement he only 3 options are
1. constant petty fights
2. murder and mutilation
3. divorce

Users who are viewing this thread