Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
Concubine:

-How a girl with that body sneak unnoticed in the palace?Nobody hear the jiggle sounds?
Beepy-beep... beepy-beep
Serena: Uncle Rick, Im trying to sneak into the Imperial Palace, but im Dummy Thicc, and the clap of my ass cheeks keeps alerting the guards

Rick: Serena. What is this and how am i hearing your voice.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Serena be like: If i were to die he would go back to his every day life.

Lmao what does she think his every day life is?

Dex-chan lover
Guess it true the only cure for stupidity is death well bye bye queeney

Dex-chan lover
While I personally don't mind some big'ol tiddies in a manga, I do agree that the way she is drawn does not fit at all the tone of this story.
Yeah, I don't mind either, but it was just kind of noticeable this chapter. For some reason, people are reacting to me with a strike or dumb for the observation though, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the assassins who I sent, to get rid of this girl who has no known bodyguards and just a single servant by her side, were all decapitated and their heads were successfully snuck into my bedroom, which is in the heavily guarded royal palace.
Clearly this girl hasn't won even though she carried out a near impossible feat without as much as a peep.

Also, is it just me, or are MC's boobs getting gradually bigger with every chapter?
She's a growing girl, after all. :ROFLMAO:

Double-page supporter
She... doesn't learn, does she...
It's just the matter of time that her head would be next.

...lady...take a hint, you lost, you're not winning this fight. Its time to stop.
But if you want to continue, that's on you. It just free entertainment for us when you fail and fall.
drinks root beer

Dex-chan lover
is she actually mentally deficient, you get godfathered right in your bed after you try to clap someone and your first thought is to just try again ? You know basically someone just sending literal neon colored skywriting that says "I know you tried to kill me and I can break into your heavily guarded room to end this at anytime".

Dex-chan lover
Both in the rack and the trunk, like GOD ... DAMN.
That was the princess's mental picture of her, rather than the actual character. She's not as extreme, earlier in the release, or in the previous releases.

Which tells us what the princess was looking at, when they met, I guess.

I believe that this is how someone who has lived in privilege for years, is highly politically connected, and is used to being in control would act.

Dex-chan lover
Why does her boobs getting bigger? Do they grt bigger every time she kills someone?

Im not complaining. Those melons hold man's hope and dream.

Contributor
You'll never be worthless in Tigur's eyes, Serena. This man is completely devoted to you. Whether you like it or not.

Hera ordered someone's death and yet she isn't ready to actually see the stain of blood on her hands, how rich of her. Both literally and figuratively. She's too arrogant, too stupid or both to feel afraid that she could get targeted next. Like, her first priority is to order a bath prepared instead of ordering the guards to increase security and find out who did it; she didn't even realize her target knew it was her who ordered the hit.

That someone sneaked severed heads in while she slept is a clear demonstration her bedroom isn't a safe space anymore, but it seems she's not just dumb but also way too much of a spoiled and sheltered womanchild not to notice. She's lived her entire life in a sheltered bubble of complete safety and it shows: with how danger seems like a completely new situation to her that she doesn't know how to properly react to it.

At this rate it really will end in her own assassination and perhaps her Heinz blood getting turned into a bottle of fantasy ketchup.

Users who are viewing this thread