Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
Capture-d-cran-2024-07-24-213637.png

I believe they meant to write "astounding" right?
I'm going to declare "astrounding" a real word, just cause it sounds like one.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's because she's now favoring Sarena too. But I think she know her "mother" loves her too, but not as much as Bruce
...wait, I don't remember if the manga had it but wasn't there supposed to be a chapter that was from Bruce's perspective and he's absolutely terrified of her and was trying to escape from the beginning?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she abandoned her doggo too?

Irredeemable, just send her to the coal mines.
Rosemary is the person who takes care of Bruce, its just that She does it so well that Serena, Arte, and Amaryllis forget they jointly own a dog.

Shes so entitled that she forgot Amaryllis loved her basically unconditionally, and never realized that Serena loves her as much as 19956 can love someone as someone who is trained to treat emotions as Transactional Tokens. In the Book, Serena tells Rosemary that she will, if necessary, hire Rosemary as a maid, and tells her take the disinheritance for her own good.
the reason is behide the word that you just said.
Thats not Serena. those are clearly Shia's boobs and not Serena's artillery core.
So I'm guessing the manga is doing its own thing? Because the story seems to be going a different path then what I've heard happened in the LN.
this chapter was flipped in position and extrapolated from the conclusion of The Royal Hunt. Einrich can get as much foreshadowed character development as much as he could ever want.
...wait, I don't remember if the manga had it but wasn't there supposed to be a chapter that was from Bruce's perspective and he's absolutely terrified of her and was trying to escape from the beginning?
Bruce's chapter is after Rosemary is Monastery'd. and while hes afraid of her conceptually shes also the only person who notices him after 3 days of him begging the servants and amaryllis for food. and then hes like "what is this" when she attempts to feed him raw bear.

Dex-chan lover
Rosemary is nothing but the byproduct of Serena's mom twisted fantasy.
The woman was weirded out by the child she birthed, as having her past memories, Serena wasn't a "normal" child. And so, she found in Rosemary the perfect doll to "play family", a bubbly girl that did and loved "normal girly things". And in the end, the twisted love she showered Rosemary with, turned out to be poison.

Let's be honest, the woman is mentally ill. What she said in chapter 15.1 and wanting to still "protect" Rosemary in this one, after all the problems the girl caused, are proof that she's the first problem. I'd even say she's a failure of a parent.
Serena's house aside from the father (although he's sorta absent a lot cuz of his work) is pretty messy yeah. Parents need to reflect too (mostly the mom, again dad was just sorta not involved lol) I'd hope much further down the line we'd see some reconciliation between everyone.. though that all depends on the writing I guess.

Dex-chan lover
huh, did we skip a chapter, or just a split chapter? between the wanna-be-powerful mistress striking a revenge pose in the last panel of 16.2 to the king lowering his head and said mistress being all meek in bed in 17.1 it feels like we're missing something..

Dex-chan lover
Serena's house aside from the father (although he's sorta absent a lot cuz of his work) is pretty messy yeah. Parents need to reflect too (mostly the mom, again dad was just sorta not involved lol) I'd hope much further down the line we'd see some reconciliation between everyone.. though that all depends on the writing I guess.
"Parent" needs to reflect, only one. The father has always taken Serena's side and in his few shown interactions, have told Rosemary and/or their mother that she needs to act more like a noble. His ONLY flaw is being weak to his wife and he's already made up for that.
The staff that sided with the mother in spoiling Rosemary needs a good scolding too in not forgetting who the real heir of that family is. But also remember that Rosemary from the start was a scheming, attention hungry little wrench

Dex-chan lover
huh, did we skip a chapter, or just a split chapter? between the wanna-be-powerful mistress striking a revenge pose in the last panel of 16.2 to the king lowering his head and said mistress being all meek in bed in 17.1 it feels like we're missing something..
Time skip, likely.
Serena said the whole thing is cleaned up in a month after she’s called.

Let’s assume Hera sent the assassins with same-day delivery.
We don’t know how long it took for Serena’s dad to get the message, and rush back home, but web novel fantasy authors usually underestimate the time it actually took to travel by land in middle age.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh thinking only Bruce is only one who love you and you haven't seen Bruce for ages, ignoring MC's biological mother who love you.

That just sad and fuck up
Right? The same person who chose her, a former commoner over her own biological daughter

Rosemary really thinks she's a victim here LMAO, GET FUCKED YOU LITTLE SHIT

Dex-chan lover
The dog survived? I thought Serena killed him. What type of monster ignores their own dog.
"What happened to Bruce?"

What do you mean what happened? The dog was stabbed to death years ago.
In the first chapter it was remarked on by the MC that she intended on killing the dog but it was still alive after the attack, highlighting that she wasn't as strong as she was in her past life.

Users who are viewing this thread