Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
"Parent" needs to reflect, only one. The father has always taken Serena's side and in his few shown interactions, have told Rosemary and/or their mother that she needs to act more like a noble. His ONLY flaw is being weak to his wife and he's already made up for that.
The staff that sided with the mother in spoiling Rosemary needs a good scolding too in not forgetting who the real heir of that family is. But also remember that Rosemary from the start was a scheming, attention hungry little wrench
My point for bringing up the father is his absence. He's gone a lot, granted its for his work as a noble, theres not much he can do about that, but it still lends to the issue at hand. If circumstance were different and he had the ability to make more time to be at home, I'd imagine there wouldn't be nearly as many problems. He's the authority of the house.

Again he doesn't need to reflect nearly as much as the mom, but he probably should reflect on his lack of direct involvement in stopping all the bullshit the mom enabled for god knows how long. Circumstances being what they are, he had to work and it took away from his time and presence in the household.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. If she goes to re-education in a monastery, why do I think that when she comes back, she'll do worse things and get better at playing the victim card?
Something like "I was sent to monastery because of my sister, but I am still the victim, please hear these words of a pure monastery maiden and give me ur d, please!"
That’s a re-education camp monastery, not a reservation where noble dads make sure their daughters has no contact with male and their virginity is intact for future business dealing.
The sisters there would have seen enough troublemaker through their career to not give a damn.

Dex-chan lover
My point for bringing up the father is his absence. He's gone a lot, granted its for his work as a noble, theres not much he can do about that, but it still lends to the issue at hand. If circumstance were different and he had the ability to make more time to be at home, I'd imagine there wouldn't be nearly as many problems. He's the authority of the house.

Again he doesn't need to reflect nearly as much as the mom, but he probably should reflect on his lack of direct involvement in stopping all the bullshit the mom enabled for god knows how long. Circumstances being what they are, he had to work and it took away from his time and presence in the household.
The father is too busy to care much about his family. Yes. But in his case, it's partly the MC's fault. Because he did asked the MC to help with such things, MC just didn't cared to - with her usual 'I don't understand such things, it's troublesome, blah blah.' and ended up giving herself even more trouble because she chose not to be bothered. In actual influence and authority, in her house, MC seems to be 2nd only to her father since her mother is always in delulu land, but MC absolutely refuse to do anything to stop trouble from finding her.

Dex-chan lover
The father is too busy to care much about his family. Yes. But in his case, it's partly the MC's fault. Because he did asked the MC to help with such things, MC just didn't cared to - with her usual 'I don't understand such things, it's troublesome, blah blah.' and ended up giving herself even more trouble because she chose not to be bothered. In actual influence and authority, in her house, MC seems to be 2nd only to her father since her mother is always in delulu land, but MC absolutely refuse to do anything to stop trouble from finding her.
In the few times MC brought up or used her authority she was scolded or vilified afterwards by everyone around her. Really it's no wonder she thought it was more trouble than it was worth to get involved.

Dex-chan lover
In the few times MC brought up or used her authority she was scolded or vilified afterwards by everyone around her. Really it's no wonder she thought it was more trouble than it was worth to get involved.
It doesn't matter. What matters is that she have that authority. See the maid incident. One of the few instances where she did something and have the maid whipped as punishment for messing with her. Even her mother trying to plea for leniency for the maid couldn't do anything.

If she had done that long ago, her crazy house wouldn't be thinking Rosemary is the favorite child and mess with her. MC not bothering is what caused more troubles for herself. Also, many times you see the father 'being soft' with his wife is also because the situation already happened and he could only complain about it after the fact. So in those times, if MC actually said no to her mother, she can not only overwrite her mother's orders, or hinder her mother long enough for her father to return home to say no to her.

In fact the very first appearance of Rosemary. Instead of just letting her mother be with that girl, just insist her to get out. It'll at least stop her mother from getting the idea of adopting Rosemary. And when her dad returns, all she needed to do was tell her dad this unknown kid somehow got into their estate and her dog attacked her. The end. The dog will be killed, Rosemary will be toss out at best, thrown into the dungeons at worst. And we won't have this story anymore. :p

Dex-chan lover
At least you can say Einrich has a chance to become a better person after this since his goal is to impress & win Serena (tall order). Rosemary on the other hand, she's a lost cause & glad the dad put his foot down but wish he wasn't generous in his offers. Also Hera deserves every bad thing to happen & will most likely will never recover her reputation plus respect by the time she kicks the bucket. Thanks for the translations
Rosemary is a commoner so her attitude is more understandable unlike Einrich. That is not a redemption or remorse from him since he think he can easily regain his standing and seduce Serena again.

Dex-chan lover
I think the dog is dead, like maybe "I haven't seen Bruce in a while" means the dog's grave, not that she had abandoned the dog.

Dex-chan lover
Rosemary is a commoner so her attitude is more understandable unlike Einrich. That is not a redemption or remorse from him since he think he can easily regain his standing and seduce Serena again.
His words alone might sound like that, but he doesn’t seem to be too brash about it. The scene makes it look like he just doesn’t want the scene to be too serious like he’s getting sent to work in concentration camp for the rest of his life. Evan’s worried look also can feel like pitying him after all.
There’s still chance for him to climb up the career ladder.

Dex-chan lover

Um, I can't really say anything to this. I read over it twice to make sure but.... mate, you undermined your own point.

Due to circumstances he HAS to work. He's not just a CEO or something, he's a high standing noble. He can't just push his duties to the side and every single incident started by the mom was done without his knowledge. So what exactly can he reflect on?? He's already firmly put his foot down refusing to listen to his wife which as I previously said was his only flaw.
The only parent who needs to reflect is her. She ignored his warnings, she ignored her daughter's warnings and this was the result.

OK I lied, I can say a little.

It doesn't matter. What matters is that she have that authority. See the maid incident. One of the few instances where she did something and have the maid whipped as punishment for messing with her. Even her mother trying to plea for leniency for the maid couldn't do anything.

If she had done that long ago, her crazy house wouldn't be thinking Rosemary is the favorite child and mess with her. MC not bothering is what caused more troubles for herself.

It's not so much that MC didn't bother and more she feels guilty for not being the daughter her mother wanted. She was passive because she was OK with it as long as her mother got to have a "normal" mother daughter relationship with someone.

Dex-chan lover

you managed to shoot yourself in the foot on the second half of this take

Dex-chan lover
This entire Rosemary story is just weird. Some commoner girl who is well-fed, have a dog, managed to enter a friggin' Duke's mansion then immediately became their adopted daughter and treated better than the actual Duke's heir. Then the staff treated her like the heir and she became a willful, arrogant and uneducated 'noble lady' and somehow even got engaged to a prince. Like bruh, everything's WTF.
Amaryllis has time and again been established to be maybe around an 88 IQ and was never capable of handling baby Serena. Shes not stupid, but presenting her with a literal 2000 IQ baby in Serena broke her spirit. Having said <now about 670iq> Serena then attempt to summarily execute a Dog in front of her, terrified her to the point she attached to the girl who was chasing the dog that showed up.

Serena has discussed that Amaryllis is bad at disciplining the waitstaff in the first place, and since Arte is never home, the fact that Amaryllis both openly plays favorites and Serena was perfectly willing to indulge in Amaryllis' addiction to Therapy Loli so she could isolate herself and do physical training, The Waitstaff simply were a reflection of the environment 19956 chose to exploit.

Further, by the time Amaryllis was emotionally ready to attempt to ask questions, 19956 was gone and Shia took her place.
I'm honestly surprised the father didn't disown rosemary because she still insulted royalty. I know Serena isn't easily bother but rosemary's words just now deserved a serious ass whoopin.
Arte is never there, hes aware of his own shortcomings and still cares about his wife, biological daughter, and conceptually cares about Rosemary even if she is disappointment incarnate to him. His offer between Monastery and Serena's Maid is entirely because 19956 being willing to attempt to help Rosemary even after threatening to exsanguinate her.

Users who are viewing this thread