Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm starting to feel a bit bad for the mother in a way. How she alienated her daughter isn't good but... it must be scary or at least saddening to feel that your child has never smiled and shows some... sort of psychotic behaviors.

On the other hand... Rosemary just continues to dig her own grave despite being advised otherwise time and time again. She really needs to learn to stop being so full of herself because she's very quickly gaining villainess status without anything to back it up

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ her mom is just awful & how can you believe all those things when all you do is keep making the household worse without even consulting your husband. Even if Prince Evan puts Rosemary in her place, she's just going to accuse Serena of brainwashing or something stupid. I can't wait to see what she says but good on Prince Evan for doing that in front of her peers. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm starting to feel a bit bad for the mother in a way. How she alienated her daughter isn't good but... it must be scary or at least saddening to feel that your child has never smiled and shows some... sort of psychotic behaviors.

On the other hand... Rosemary just continues to dig her own grave despite being advised otherwise time and time again. She really needs to learn to stop being so full of herself because she's very quickly gaining villainess status without anything to back it up
You have a point... until you realize how she treated MC the moment the other bitch showed and the slightest hint of empathy you have for her just fall the fuck apart.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she dotes on Rosemary, but never harshly condemn Serena. At most, she just asks her to be nicer to her sister.

And her reaction when thinking about Serena doesn't imply she hates her own daughter.
More like she is despaired from not knowing what to do anymore. The story said she's not the type to go to social gatherings, so she probably doesn't have many friends to consult either.

Meanwhile, Serena herself prefer avoiding contact and is often helped by fact that Rosemary is taking everyone's attention.
While troubled, and annoyed by Rosemary's stupid acts, Serena still came voluntarily when her mother asks her to help with Rosemary's study for example. So I think as long as Rosemary doesn't try to pick a fight, or threatening of dragging the family into grave hole she dug, Serena can act neutrally to her. Just like they did in previous chapter.

Since it's expanding the school arc anyway, would have been better if it had taken more time to expand on the family's characters too. It feels too short, and we're back to the usual confrontation with Rosemary.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm getting repetitive myself complaining about the same thing each chapter but is the Rosemary shit going to lead to something in the near future or does the author feel we need 2003247392847389 more scenes establishing that she is an easily manipulated smug idiot?

At least we got more insight into the mom's issues with MC.

Fed-Kun's army
You have a point... until you realize how she treated MC the moment the other bitch showed and the slightest hint of empathy you have for her just fall the fuck apart.
Exactly. Even if the MC is not a reincarnated person, the way the mother treats MC can cause the MC the behave the same way in the end. She openly shows preference towards another Rosemary despite not being her own flesh and blood in front of Serena. She even have the audacity to question whether Serene is her own child or not.
At this rate, there's no other appropriate ending for the mother than a bad one.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly. Even if the MC is not a reincarnated person, the way the mother treats MC can cause the MC the behave the same way in the end. She openly shows preference towards another Rosemary despite not being her own flesh and blood in front of Serena. She even have the audacity to question whether Serene is her own child or not.
At this rate, there's no other appropriate ending for the mother than a bad one.
Yeah pretty much this ^….

When the mother first thought “has she ever genuinely smiled?!?” My first thought was “I don’t know but have you ever genuinely loved her?”

The mother never really tried to bond with her actual daughter because to her the Mc was so strange, I would imagine that if she tired to understand Mc, Mc would have made time for her and they wouldn’t be so estranged as they are now…I said this before but to the mother Mc was a dud so she got a replacement…

Dex-chan lover
I can totally imagine the prince as a cat. Loves its apathetic owner that seldom pet him but absolutely hates people who tries to get close to him

Oh btw, maam you really need to stand side by side with your biological daughter in front of a mirror cause I can totally sees that she had your boobs, hair and eyes. Its just unfortunate that she's a psychopath though

Dex-chan lover
I almost feel sorry for the mother, almost. But then you think of the blatant favourtism towards the younger sister and the complete disregard for any advice regarding said sister.
Dug your own grave there, just like the sister lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread