Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter... another reason to hate rosemary and the mother for their otiose behavior... the princes are getting gold stars for not dealing with rosemary shit tbh

For all of those trying to defend the mother. If you look at this from another point of view, the way Serena acts and show herself to others could be very well taken as signs of autism, would you still be defending the mother knowing that?
FR. People act like it's because she was reincarnated that it turned out like this, but normal children can end up like this to. From the mothers perspective she is just a child that shows little emotion and is very smart. Kids end up like this in the real world to, some kids have trouble communicating and showing emotion because of things like autism and other mental disorders, and some kids are literal geniuses, but does that make it okay to just cast them aside and pick up a new child from the adoption agency because it might be a bit harder to raise them? She see's her child is not like her, and decides to throw her to the curb and start over with a dumber more "normal" child, and even doubts if the kids actually hers. It's disgusting and she deserves what she gets.

Dex-chan lover
i meannnn if you didnt raise her with love and got scared of her ever since she was ONE year old, it's NORMAL that she cant laugh heartily, not mentioning the difference of treatment between MC, her own child, and a random adopted child that came out of nowhere, cant expect her to be content with her life and happy bruh you bish, MC even got bullied by the servant and the adopted slut, and you did absolutely nothing you huge th0t

i feel zero sympathy for this bish of a mom, she didnt deserve her child.

i feel bad for the dad tho, he wholly loves his child (MC) but she's, well, yk, the reincarnation of an assassin lol, he deserved better haha

Dex-chan lover
My brother in christ you raised the child. Can't get mad at the end product when you were there since the beginning.
yeah but this child is never a child to begin with... it is not helping that FL has tendencies to keep everyone at arm's length.

Dex-chan lover
her mother is reaching, like istg, what right does she get to judge that her real daughter's smile is fake when her adoptive daughter appeals to her all the time with the intent to take advantage of her chronically.
just because her adoptive daughter is easier to read, makes her smile 'real'?

Dex-chan lover
Serena problem is she is still used to think like assassin from previous life. She got reincarnated into a total different environment and life style so she can't comprehend how to love or to understand human emotion.... she just act by textbook like she shown to her mother.

Mother on other hand doesn't know what to do with her and got scared and ran away finding refugee with the the new adopted child. But in her heart she just wanted to see Serena smile and be happy for real like any parent want for their children.

So my guess is that Serena will fully understand human emotion and get her first real and true genuine smile once she fall in love with someone (probably Evan) and change her way of acting.

Dex-chan lover
Does this ma'am ever ask Serena a hug?

Will there be any flashback about Serena's mother?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
That ill mannered plebian needs to be assassinated already. It's one thing for a noble to be an ass but for a adopted commoner to not know her place is just ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Serena problem is she is still used to think like assassin from previous life. She got reincarnated into a total different environment and life style so she can't comprehend how to love or to understand human emotion.... she just act by textbook like she shown to her mother.

Mother on other hand doesn't know what to do with her and got scared and ran away finding refugee with the the new adopted child. But in her heart she just wanted to see Serena smile and be happy for real like any parent want for their children.
She could have been trying to reach Serena throughout the years like in the beginning of the chapter.
It's just, unlike Rosemary who respond, Serena would just reply shortly and walks away. So of course it would look like she spend all her time for Rosemary.
Besides, Serena wanted it that way, having everyone focus their attention to Rosemary so she herself can stay low.

Had the impression comments are looking it as she intentionally ignore Serena, while in reality it could have been Serena who had been avoiding her, and she has no other way.
The expectation towards a perfect mother's image is too much (and got too much modern mindset).

Smile aside, she need to be more conscious about how she now has room to think of other people, and letting them get close. Not necessarily in form of love.
She is still treating this like an infiltration where she will be executed if anyone grew suspicious.
This is despite Evan (and Rick) should have shown her, there's no flaw in her identity as the duke's real daughter, even with the unusual personality. There is no need for her to worry about her "cover" being blown, so she could have acted more freely. Those two are people with more than enough resource to investigate her, and they still say she is the duke's daughter.
So, it's more like she is feeling anxious about living in different way, and thus try to reject the idea.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the mother, then I remember SHE neglected her own daughter for a complete stranger which she would later adopt.

Also, sister is gonna get in trouble for being with men that have fianceës, isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
I will give small prop to the mother for noticing the fake smile, even though she excluded herself from noble society, where she would see a lot of the fake smiles. But at the same time, she also didn't recognize that Serena did not have malice toward her. On the flip side, it is true to the mother's character as a weak willed and sheltered person to simply be afraid and don't know how to deal with Serena.

I find Serena's dress design "interesting." I read her character as someone who preferred to blend in to the surrounding. Someone who did not like to draw attention to herself. And yet, her dress's designs choices were bold. Asymmetrical above elbow long and half a palm gloves, her entire back exposed, an upside down triangle window under her bra line in the dress. The criss cross? ribbon up on just her right leg. An all black dress with two robes and tapered down silhouette. She stood out among the crowd no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread