Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
Serena's mood this entire arc:
617b77_cc25a22160c6473b8b504a7f4639f2ce~mv2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Sure she's the King's extra wife, but calling a Duke's household 'lesser noble', one that got its title due to their control of the Kingdom's market.
Its like trying to intimidate the king's wallet, that shit is beyond stupid.

Can the disguise girl still be able to disguise as Serena? Consider the ASSET.
Nothing that padding and some illusion magic can't fix.

Also anime when?
This series feels like it'll actually fits a 12 episodes quite well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
HAHA serves her right for trying to mess with Serena & her household. I would've laughed if she paid top dollar for the best assassin only to be Serena getting paid to do absolutely nothing. Regardless I hope the assassin will realize before they are killed that their target is the best assassin in the business. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, next chapter parts are gonna be a joy to read and reread. Since this part is following the WN more closely besides the part with Serena questioning love and all that. Finally some action for Serena that's not off screen...hopefully. Speaking of Serena questioning love, I'm wondering if it's gonna be the same trigger as before that would start the romance between Evan and Serena since they've been doing various little bits with Evan's actions to try and set up said romance. Unlike the WN where it was whiplash style and no set up.

WN whiplash romance trigger for the curious
Stupid royal concubine gets freaked out by dead assassin head in her bed when she wakes up. Which leads to her trying to hiring another one but due to her family's dwindling money, her parents stop helping her, so she can't hire another assassin. So she sets up a monster attack via some item while Evan, Serena and a number of nobles all are doing this hunting event in order to murder both Evan and Serena at the same time. Monster attack happens, Serena fights monster while protecting noble girl who couldn't flee. Serena I believe defeats said monster but due to monster's size and how she struggled, she can't dodge out of the way, already knowing said monster's fangs are poison. Evan protects Serena, Evan falls into a coma. Serena gets pissed off, knows it's the stupid royal concubine, then secretly invades the stupid royal concubine's chambers. Serena says she's angry, scares the stupid royal concubine and beheads her. The King finds out what his stupid royal concubine did and tries to send his knights/guards to arrest her, however they find decapitated body. Stupid royal concubine is labeled a traitor and buried in some grave somewhere, making sure not to bury her in the royal cemetery. For some reason Serena stays by Evan's side while he's in a coma, King comes to apologize, both of them say that Evan is stupid/an idiot. Evan wakes up miraculously despite being in said coma. King leaves. Evan basically says he needs to watch over Serena, Serena says he needs to stay by her side then. The two kiss, for some reason romance despite the entire WN they barely interacted with each other. Serena's dad gets the engagement offer to pair the two, comments how naughty Serena is knowing full well she's an assassin and very unlike naive noble women and girls in general. He basically hints Tigur being another possible husband candidate and basically leaves it up to Serena to choose. WN basically ends with that.

Dex-chan lover
HAHA serves her right for trying to mess with Serena & her household. I would've laughed if she paid top dollar for the best assassin only to be Serena getting paid to do absolutely nothing. Regardless I hope the assassin will realize before they are killed that their target is the best assassin in the business. Thanks for the translations.
lol if there's a hiring on herself, be amusing if they staged some over the top dramatic scene right in front of her eyes

Aggregator gang
Lets GOOOO!!! Finally some assassin action. Get rekt you shitty concubine bitch. This should be good. I cannot wait for her own assassination order to come in for disrupting the kingdoms order. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Users who are viewing this thread