Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why Serena thinks that Scarnet doesn't like her.
Because she's never met any other women who do. Everyone who has ever been kind to her (Alto, Tigur, Evan) was a guy. She doesn't understand kindness, really, but she has learned to recognize it.

Dex-chan lover
They get rid of lower rank nobles though, where their "accidents" wouldnt matter in the long run.
The family who got killed in “robbery” was marques if I remember correctly, so not exactly low ranked. Alas, they’re illegally exporting weapons, a highly state controlled commodity.
But those who died in “unfortunate incident" are corrupt nobles who are smart enough to watch their mouth in public.

Those who are too stupid will end up becoming laughingstock by their society. They love free punching bag. Rosemary already had a taste of it when the rumour of her bullying Serena went out.

I don't get why Serena thinks that Scarnet doesn't like her.
It’s likely that part about rivalry for Evan, so she assume Scarnet sees her as an obstacle and put her into the relationship map in that position.

Maybe in Japan. They had some funny rules there. In western european nobility? Nope.
Then again, the whole situation depicted here is only possible because Plot ( no, not hers..).
At least in this case, Evan also had declared the matter been given to the King. Einrich is also taken to the palace to wait for judgment.
In that situation, everyone can only wait until the verdict is given.

Dex-chan lover
So the second prince actually like Serena that’s pretty darn suprising to me.

Also did Serena get her first friend!? (One that isn’t related to the dark side).
we all know that he like her.
we just didn't know how much he liked her

Dex-chan lover
Ain't this all happened so her mother could face and accept reality?
Reality-Check-13-Feb-19.jpg
Well yes, but not to the point of killing Rosemary outright.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like Rosemary, but her calling out Einrich like that was unfathomably based.
Being adopted is no different from being a royalty who cannot be king. In the end Rosemary understood most the inferiority complex of the second son, who is also a bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Rosemary is a piece of trash as always BUT I still want to see her becoming proper (may be even siscon) little sister... I know it's impossible but still would be pretty interesting
Seeing her become a siscon after all the bullshit she put Serena through would be the most disgustingly forced thing to happen in my eyes. This has been going on for years between them, and it was Rosemary who was trying to take everything away from Serena, with her mother being one of them. Changing her mind just because Serena saved her ass is just plain dull.

Dex-chan lover
we all know that he like her.
we just didn't know how much he liked her
They never have meaningful interaction, so he probably just see her like a trophy, a beautiful girl with real blue blood.
It's only after their interaction few chapters ago, when he noticed she's paying more attention and know his effort, that he sees her as a person.

Dex-chan lover
To think a wee lad shot against a mob and the ones he hit were a wife beater and a pedo, :unsure:
got the pedo in the dick
the wife beater in the heart
and the robber in the arm

There's a divine being with a sense of humor out there, because there's no way that was coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread