Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
I actually laughed twice this chapter. The first was for when Rosemary really thought she could stab Serena when she knows she is more skilled at fighting let alone punishing her so many times in the past. The second is that we got a condemnation event for Rosemary while Einrich doesn't know this will also hurt him in the process. Can't wait for the next chapter to be released so thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
I actually laughed twice this chapter. The first was for when Rosemary really thought she could stab Serena when she knows she is more skilled at fighting let alone punishing her so many times in the past. The second is that we got a condemnation event for Rosemary while Einrich doesn't know this will also hurt him in the process. Can't wait for the next chapter to be released so thanks for the translations.
Hormonal teenagers dont think that deeply to decision especially if its a spur of the moment kind of thing, i mean when i was a teen,i have made a lot of stupid and dumb and cringy stuff that i still regret till this day and have me and my friends laugh about these days

Dex-chan lover
I actually laughed twice this chapter. The first was for when Rosemary really thought she could stab Serena when she knows she is more skilled at fighting let alone punishing her so many times in the past.
Rosemary doesn’t seem to know Serena is good at fighting.
Serena can be cold and ruthless. But the most physical thing she did that we can see is dragging Rosemary and throw her to mud. That doesn’t demand exceptional physical skill. Rosemary never expect her sister can choke hold her like that.
Also the case of her stabbing Bruce had been 10 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Ignoring Serena knowing how to take care of herself... What did Rosemary think would happen if she had successfully stabbed her? I know she was in a blind rage, but still... If she had struck through - either it would be a wound that would earn her a load of trouble, or if she pulled of something fatal... Congrats, you have utterly blown your life to smithereens.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
FINALLYYYYYY serves you right you bitch! we've all waited for mc to release her murderous aura on her ever since the beginning and damnn that was good!

lmao the condemnation event hahaha
btw with all this if her mom is still on the bitch's side i dont care anymore, but if the dad dont drive her out (she literally harmed and bullied HIS daughter, his blood and flesh) imma go mad

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't this be 13.3 or something? I almost didn't check the chapter because I though it was another version of 13.2 xD
Same, or rather I didn't check it. Just opened the thread to ask why same group translated same chapter twice.

Users who are viewing this thread