Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author wrote both rosemary and Serena really well. You can tell that rosemary isn’t the brightest from how she acted as a child, and that combined with being constantly spoiled caused her to become arrogant. She legitimately thought that everyone loved her.

Serena is the complete opposite for obvious reason, she was basically born as an adult. Spending her entire life looking out for herself and no one else created her antisocial personality. She legitimately doesn’t understand why someone would love her.

Anyways, either Rosemary is going to realize her mistakes or break and possibly (attempt to) kill Serena. Seeing how we’re already at this point it seems like it’s going to be the latter...

le3

Dex-chan lover
Rosemary is in for some corrections and I'm so hard right now :lol:

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read the WN, but my guess is that FMC don't have the heart to kill her own sister... Yet.
Feels like it will be more of FMC "What is that feeling I don't understand" moment right here.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't read the WN, but my guess is that FMC don't have the heart to kill her own sister... Yet.
Feels like it will be more of FMC "What is that feeling I don't understand" moment right here.
Nah, she thinks that it's just too much of a hassle and leave so many loose ends at the moment so she really didn't about disposing her (yet).

Dex-chan lover
ahhh I wish I could find a LN version and reading it using translator -__-.

Dex-chan lover
Hope this will be the end with her annoyingness. Kind of bored as we can’t see other aspects of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way Evan is a fellow reincarnator :aquadrink:
qiGboU1.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh goody, I can't wait to see how Rosemary is going to spin this around & make Serena out as the bad guy while also claiming that her life will be better without Serena. I hope Serena scares the shit out of her & make her realize that she is done playing with the kiddie gloves on. Thanks for the translations.
I wish I could like your comment twice to show my complete agreement.

Dex-chan lover
Serena is the complete opposite for obvious reason, she was basically born as an adult. Spending her entire life looking out for herself and no one else created her antisocial personality. She legitimately doesn’t understand why someone would love her.
Yes, and rather than Rosemary about to get her reward, I’m more excited about how Serena react when Evan asks her again if it’s so wrong for him to worry about her.

Her face just look like a little girl who got scolded for something she done, but doesn’t understand why everyone is like saying she’s wrong and deny what she had believed is right all these time.

ahhh I wish I could find a LN version and reading it using translator -__-.
The manga is already going different way from the novel.
And it’s actually getting better. As pointed out in previous episode’s thread, the novel version is quite rushed, while the manga gives more time to develop the characters and put them in more conflicting situations.

In the novel, they never go that close about Evan being reincarnation of that knight.

Dex-chan lover
I see some want Serena to do something but she doesn't have to since rosemary dug her own ditch. Girl pretty much set herself up for ruin and Serena didn't have to lift a finger.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, and rather than Rosemary about to get her reward, I’m more excited about how Serena react when Evan asks her again if it’s so wrong for him to worry about her.

Her face just look like a little girl who got scolded for something she done, but doesn’t understand why everyone is like saying she’s wrong and deny what she had believed is right all these time.

The manga is already going different way from the novel.
And it’s actually getting better. As pointed out in previous episode’s thread, the novel version is quite rushed, while the manga gives more time to develop the characters and put them in more conflicting situations.

In the novel, they never go that close about Evan being reincarnation of that knight.
WHAT!? This is the first time I've heard about Manga bring the best version and Novel is actually the rush one.
well all of us need to wait eh? sadly WN is too outdated and no longer good enough for reference.

Users who are viewing this thread