Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
Based on her character, I guess Serena might feel bemused when she hear that the job for the "Best assassin" wasn't going to her.

Dex-chan lover
like i said in previous chapter
se2ub31knbJa3T4v0tUI-o.jpg

Holy shit~~ she's really done it!! :dogkek: :dogkek: :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Dumb Mother: I am going to hire the best assassin!
Best Assassin: That will be me!
Dumb Mother: Please kill this person!
Best Assassin: OK!
Stab that dumb mother instead

Dex-chan lover
Ah, next chapter parts are gonna be a joy to read and reread. Since this part is following the WN more closely besides the part with Serena questioning love and all that. Finally some action for Serena that's not off screen...hopefully. Speaking of Serena questioning love, I'm wondering if it's gonna be the same trigger as before that would start the romance between Evan and Serena since they've been doing various little bits with Evan's actions to try and set up said romance. Unlike the WN where it was whiplash style and no set up.

WN whiplash romance trigger for the curious
Stupid royal concubine gets freaked out by dead assassin head in her bed when she wakes up. Which leads to her trying to hiring another one but due to her family's dwindling money, her parents stop helping her, so she can't hire another assassin. So she sets up a monster attack via some item while Evan, Serena and a number of nobles all are doing this hunting event in order to murder both Evan and Serena at the same time. Monster attack happens, Serena fights monster while protecting noble girl who couldn't flee. Serena I believe defeats said monster but due to monster's size and how she struggled, she can't dodge out of the way, already knowing said monster's fangs are poison. Evan protects Serena, Evan falls into a coma. Serena gets pissed off, knows it's the stupid royal concubine, then secretly invades the stupid royal concubine's chambers. Serena says she's angry, scares the stupid royal concubine and beheads her. The King finds out what his stupid royal concubine did and tries to send his knights/guards to arrest her, however they find decapitated body. Stupid royal concubine is labeled a traitor and buried in some grave somewhere, making sure not to bury her in the royal cemetery. For some reason Serena stays by Evan's side while he's in a coma, King comes to apologize, both of them say that Evan is stupid/an idiot. Evan wakes up miraculously despite being in said coma. King leaves. Evan basically says he needs to watch over Serena, Serena says he needs to stay by her side then. The two kiss, for some reason romance despite the entire WN they barely interacted with each other. Serena's dad gets the engagement offer to pair the two, comments how naughty Serena is knowing full well she's an assassin and very unlike naive noble women and girls in general. He basically hints Tigur being another possible husband candidate and basically leaves it up to Serena to choose. WN basically ends with that.

It feels flat for some reason. Is this manga adaptation going to be longer?

Dex-chan lover
Hire the best assassin you have to kill the best assassin you have
So suicide?
Anyways, I love that in the Manga Serena has someone to talk about her troubles (Tigur was done dirty in the WN). The WN just felt lackluster with her being "I'm used to it" to all problems that comes her way.

Dex-chan lover

It feels flat for some reason. Is this manga adaptation going to be longer?
That was the problem with the WN. It lacked developments, almost everything was just went from one point to the next. Some characters were just used as plot points. Serena didn't grow as a character either. Some characters were left to be handwaved off as their role is complete like Einrich, Rosemary, Serena's mom. Evan and Serena in the WN were pretty much just like neutral to the other.
Many of stuff we see in the manga are actually new stuff that is following the WN plotline but expanding things or changing some things. I mentioned this a few times in other chapter theads but the manga has made this story more interesting to read because anyone who has read the WN knows how fast this story went. Imagine the manga basically taking out most of Serena's introspection and questioning things about love and emotions. Take out Einrich and Rosemary motivations and backstories. Take out Serena, Evan, Einrich and Rosemary interactions for the most part until school arc. Take out anything explaining why Serena's mom doesn't interact with her more. Take out Tigur. Take out that one noble girl that interacts with Serena and Rosemary. Confrontation between Serena and royal concubine still happens. Give Serena and Evan an out of nowhere whiplash romance. All of this without any real set ups or anything and that's pretty much the WN right there. The WN doesn't even go past like 25 chapters iirc and i think like 22 chapters were the whole story from start to finish. And each chapter wasn't very long.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally we are done with political big brain situation and returned to the main theme of the series... ASSASSINATION SHOWOFF

Supporter
“GIVE ME YOUR BEST ASSASSIN”
slaps head of serana
“This baby will get you so many murders you won’t believe it”

Dex-chan lover
Hera : I want your best assassin
Shia : (brings out Serena)
Serena : I’m thinking about giving a counter-offer to myself about your request.

Anyways, I love that in the Manga Serena has someone to talk about her troubles (Tigur was done dirty in the WN). The WN just felt lackluster with her being "I'm used to it" to all problems that comes her way.
The WN can’t do dirty on someone who doesn’t exist.

The short story from Serena’s dad’s PoV is based on the LN version of story.

Speaking of Serena questioning love, I'm wondering if it's gonna be the same trigger as before that would start the romance between Evan and Serena since they've been doing various little bits with Evan's actions to try and set up said romance.
Yes. The part when she asks herself if she will also become like that if she knew love is a good addition for what’s coming so it doesn’t feel as much made up on the spot. :D

Dex-chan lover
I thought Serena CAN'T be hired, because she doesn't work for a guild. She works for one of the Princes to eliminate any thorns in the Country? So, why are the comments acting like she will be? Or, did I misremember the series?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Oh perfect, more evidence against you

I'm pretty sure this is what Serena is thinking about the news against her life.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. The part when she asks herself if she will also become like that if she knew love is a good addition for what’s coming so it doesn’t feel as much made up on the spot. :D
Yeah that's how I felt about the WN when I read that part. I wonder if they're gonna pull another twist or a reveal finally.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Serena CAN'T be hired, because she doesn't work for a guild. She works for one of the Princes to eliminate any thorns in the Country? So, why are the comments acting like she will be? Or, did I misremember the series?

Thanks for the TL
The king probably has had it with her, the marriage between a spare prince and the adopted daughter of a duke could've been a good thing.
But the mother and son fucked it up badly tarnishing the crown.
No way the second wife of the king tell her home to fuck up a ducal house not be known throughout the castle. Specially when there's even newspapers saying the land their household rules over got its market frozen.

Having the mistress die of an 'accident' then sending the prince in some remote border might as well be the royal faction doing a clean slate.

Dex-chan lover
Sure she's the King's extra wife, but calling a Duke's household 'lesser noble', one that got its title due to their control of the Kingdom's market.
Its like trying to intimidate the king's wallet, that shit is beyond stupid.

Nothing that padding and some illusion magic can't fix.

Also anime when?
This series feels like it'll actually fits a 12 episodes quite well.
Well, what did you expect? You can't fix stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread