Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
So this is one of those thought experiments like “Can God make toast so hot even he can’t touch it?” Can Serena, the best assassin, assassinate herself?
My thought process was more like Russian Roulette, but the bullet is more like a party popper.

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting the revenge plot to be dragged out and some how work a bit. Guess the author really didn't want to spend any more time on the concubine.
the author in the original writing ran out of motivation for writing Serena and wrapped up this story as quickly as possible, since they hadnt really written anything anyway, the WN is little more then the outline of a story.
It feels flat for some reason. Is this manga adaptation going to be longer?
already is.
Take out that one noble girl that interacts with Serena and Rosemary.
Hey now, Serena's OTP Scaranet is completely unchanged because she is perfect in all her salty nobility and inability to outmaneuver Serena. Legitimately its obvious who the Author's Favorite is because Scaranet has actual personality and even turns lesbo for Serena in the final act despite being written out of existence along with the rest of the story after her final scene. Like theres literally 2 chapters after and its just Serena cleaning house and smiling at Evan.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Serena CAN'T be hired, because she doesn't work for a guild. She works for one of the Princes to eliminate any thorns in the Country? So, why are the comments acting like she will be? Or, did I misremember the series?
If I’m not misinterpreting, Serena works as assassin for the guild.

But the guild itself is headed by the king’s nephew, which means the crown have control over what requests they want to reject. And it’s convenient as they can tap into the guild’s human resource when they need to purge some liabilities, rather than keep their own.
We don’t know if they give her the regular jobs off-screen, but she could take the usual assassination jobs too.

Sure she's the King's extra wife, but calling a Duke's household 'lesser noble', one that got its title due to their control of the Kingdom's market.
It’s like trying to intimidate the king's wallet, that shit is beyond stupid.
She doesn’t actually call them “lesser noble”, as that would imply the families ranked below earls. She use the word 落ちこぼれ, which is probably more like drop-out.
There’s several mentions about Violets being taken lightly because they don’t have strong connection with the other nobilities. They have titles, but assumed to lack an actual political power nor dignity.

In normal case, even if they are rich, they want to avoid getting into political confrontations. True they have the merchants on their side, but if nobilities brings in their allies and counter with trade policies, even the merchants would have to compromise in the end.
But in this case, the merchants already know this is a fight they can win. The Heinzs position are already weakened from the scandal Einrich made.

Also, let’s also assume that most of the nobles see their job as purely political and bureaucratic.
Their job is to govern their territory, make local policies, and doing diplomation or high-level dealings between territories. The lazy bunch would even throw the governing job to their secretary while they focus on diplomacy (read: social parties).

And their idea of income is from collecting tax or from their properties.
Let’s assume here that the Violets are much more hands-on with their business, such as directly owning and managing their own trading companies.
The more old-styled nobilities sees that as degrading because that’s what commoners do.
Meanwhile on the domestic politic side, Arte is always abroad so he can’t attend parties. And his wife is antisocial. While there are smarter and opportunist nobilities who know their value, it’s not like the Violets got many real friends or allies.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that a Ducal House is higher standing than just a royal concubine, especially one whose child won't succeed the throne and even tarnished royal name. Depending on the setting, Dukes are literally of royal blood instead of a woman who was sent into the chambers of the King by her own family.

Also lmao at the guy basically confessing and Serena is like "yeah, the bond between guard dog and her master is strong"

Dex-chan lover
I bet this gonna be episode like in the Overlord when bunch of thief trying to rob Nazzarick all over again....

Dex-chan lover
That was the problem with the WN. It lacked developments, almost everything was just went from one point to the next. Some characters were just used as plot points....
[full quote redacted]
I think there are some spoilers in your comment.

Edit: They said they fixed it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sure she's the King's extra wife, but calling a Duke's household 'lesser noble', one that got its title due to their control of the Kingdom's market.
Its like trying to intimidate the king's wallet, that shit is beyond stupid.

Nothing that padding and some illusion magic can't fix.

Also anime when?
This series feels like it'll actually fits a 12 episodes quite well.
nah, make it 13, that way they can throw in one of those pointless beach episodes as filler.

Dex-chan lover
Serena questioning love hmm, her emotions are growing but she still managed to stop in time further expansion damn it. One day that will explode then she wont be able to hold that feeling I bet. Poor Tigur even did puppy eyes literally but her guard was up lol.

Hera just got what she deserved. Poor assassin when find out who has to assassinate. The face is going to be like: :worry: I am already dead!

Dex-chan lover
Assassinate… Serena? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Royal concubine: -throws her a dagger- actually kill yourself, I think the actually is important.

No one commented on her new dress. I thought that she only had multiple of the same dress.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, next chapter parts are gonna be a joy to read and reread. Since this part is following the WN more closely besides the part with Serena questioning love and all that. Finally some action for Serena that's not off screen...hopefully. Speaking of Serena questioning love, I'm wondering if it's gonna be the same trigger as before that would start the romance between Evan and Serena since they've been doing various little bits with Evan's actions to try and set up said romance. Unlike the WN where it was whiplash style and no set up.

WN whiplash romance trigger for the curious
Stupid royal concubine gets freaked out by dead assassin head in her bed when she wakes up. Which leads to her trying to hiring another one but due to her family's dwindling money, her parents stop helping her, so she can't hire another assassin. So she sets up a monster attack via some item while Evan, Serena and a number of nobles all are doing this hunting event in order to murder both Evan and Serena at the same time. Monster attack happens, Serena fights monster while protecting noble girl who couldn't flee. Serena I believe defeats said monster but due to monster's size and how she struggled, she can't dodge out of the way, already knowing said monster's fangs are poison. Evan protects Serena, Evan falls into a coma. Serena gets pissed off, knows it's the stupid royal concubine, then secretly invades the stupid royal concubine's chambers. Serena says she's angry, scares the stupid royal concubine and beheads her. The King finds out what his stupid royal concubine did and tries to send his knights/guards to arrest her, however they find decapitated body. Stupid royal concubine is labeled a traitor and buried in some grave somewhere, making sure not to bury her in the royal cemetery. For some reason Serena stays by Evan's side while he's in a coma, King comes to apologize, both of them say that Evan is stupid/an idiot. Evan wakes up miraculously despite being in said coma. King leaves. Evan basically says he needs to watch over Serena, Serena says he needs to stay by her side then. The two kiss, for some reason romance despite the entire WN they barely interacted with each other. Serena's dad gets the engagement offer to pair the two, comments how naughty Serena is knowing full well she's an assassin and very unlike naive noble women and girls in general. He basically hints Tigur being another possible husband candidate and basically leaves it up to Serena to choose. WN basically ends with that.
Well that's a complete crap story but oh well xDD

Dex-chan lover
No one commented on her new dress. I thought that she only had multiple of the same dress.
Oh, the new dress looks good.
Her usual dress feels like something for night party, and also more imposing.
This new dress is more simple, but also made her feel more relaxed and approachable. And it feels more like something worn at home.

Also never realised her usual dress got underboob window. It’s usually covered by her arm, something else, or just right outside the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread