Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 17.1

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, rosemary first thinking of the dog as being that loved her. while completely ignoring Serena's mother who for years basically ignored her biological daughter serena in favor of rosemary...
Maybe deep down she sensed that Serena's mom didn't actually love her. Lady was living in fantasy land while ignoring the world around her. Rosemary seems to be more of a pet or doll she could only have fun good times with as she pretended to be a mother without taking proper responsibility in raising her.

Doggo tho... That's someone who will love you unconditionally and she abandoned him despite the family bond they had.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think the biggest factor in how Rosemary turned out was the mother. She practically smothered her in her overzealous adoration. "re-education" or whatever at a monastery for a while would do her some good to get her away from the person enabling her bad acts. I hope she'll come back and apologize later on, it seems like her character isn't SOLELY "evil 1 dimensional stepsister", so I would like to see some growth hopefully.
yea she was just a bad mother to both of them

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure if I remember this correctly, but wasn't there a dog that got stabbed in self defense?
Is that going to be the next crutch of the new arc?

Dex-chan lover
Takes a lot (and I mean a LOT) of balls and social standing to demand a public apology from the king. Dad knows how to put his foot down.

Dex-chan lover
Capture-d-cran-2024-07-24-213637.png

I believe they meant to write "astounding" right?
Taken without context, that panel looks like it came from an entirely DIFFERENT genre...

Dex-chan lover
This entire Rosemary story is just weird. Some commoner girl who is well-fed, have a dog, managed to enter a friggin' Duke's mansion then immediately became their adopted daughter and treated better than the actual Duke's heir. Then the staff treated her like the heir and she became a willful, arrogant and uneducated 'noble lady' and somehow even got engaged to a prince. Like bruh, everything's WTF.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think the biggest factor in how Rosemary turned out was the mother. She practically smothered her in her overzealous adoration. "re-education" or whatever at a monastery for a while would do her some good to get her away from the person enabling her bad acts. I hope she'll come back and apologize later on, it seems like her character isn't SOLELY "evil 1 dimensional stepsister", so I would like to see some growth hopefully.
I dunno. If she goes to re-education in a monastery, why do I think that when she comes back, she'll do worse things and get better at playing the victim card?
Something like "I was sent to monastery because of my sister, but I am still the victim, please hear these words of a pure monastery maiden and give me ur d, please!"

Dex-chan lover
Right? The same person who chose her, a former commoner over her own biological daughter

Rosemary really thinks she's a victim here LMAO, GET FUCKED YOU LITTLE SHIT
A victim, huh.... to me, Rosemary seems more like a perp. I mean, a victim's answer to the bully would always be a straight to the face following a body blow to the liver or even solar plexus (a smash would be sweet to those body spots). While if you're a perp, you'd do something like headbutting from a side the ref couldn't see, poking your eyes, and even as far as attacking the crotch. Rosemary's actions to Serena was more like the latter's actions, not an answer of the victim. To add, the perp would possibly call the ref as not being fair and objective when she got found out. This is definitely what Rosemary was doing at school and in the family entourage.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the story is slightly different but the direction is the same as WN. For WN, next arc is basically the final chapter (its a really short WN). But I hope they expand more than the WN
Well.... stop hoping. Hopenis the source of despair, the reason why despair exists.

The story's gotten really fun and exciting. It's nice to see Serena struggle with being "human" and trying to understand where she fits. I'm suuuuuper happy that the whole sister depacle is over with, and it looks like she might come back from the monastery a changed person. I hope Serena's mom pulls her head out of her ass while she's away. I can't believe Serena didn't get so much as a "thank you" for saving her mom's precious brat.

Serena and hunting, huh? "What did the women even come for?" Well, Idk about the rest of them but Serena's definitely there to show up all the men. Just watch and see! That's the plot I'm rooting for, anyway😆

Dex-chan lover
Given the time elapsed, he could well have died of old age by now. It looks like 8 to 10 years ago, based upon her apparent age.
Also pretty sure he would have died from the stab wounds Serena gave him regardless.

Last edited:
oh man, rosemary first thinking of the dog as being that loved her. while completely ignoring Serena's mother who for years basically ignored her biological daughter serena in favor of rosemary...
That's not how that was meant to be conveyed. She flashed back to the mom first "would you like to be my daughter". The dog just happened to be part of their first meeting, and because she had that flashback, it brought up her thought of her dog next.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised the father didn't disown rosemary because she still insulted royalty. I know Serena isn't easily bother but rosemary's words just now deserved a serious ass whoopin.

Dex-chan lover
I know Rosemary is a pretty awful person, but I would like her and Serena to develop a sisterly bond. I don't think that's impossible; Rosemary doesn't seem THAT far gone that that be outside the realm of possibility.

But I'm not expecting much to come out her. She'll take either of the punishments and probably disappear from the plot. But I'd like to be proven wrong about this.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
A victim, huh.... to me, Rosemary seems more like a perp. I mean, a victim's answer to the bully would always be a straight to the face following a body blow to the liver or even solar plexus (a smash would be sweet to those body spots). While if you're a perp, you'd do something like headbutting from a side the ref couldn't see, poking your eyes, and even as far as attacking the crotch. Rosemary's actions to Serena was more like the latter's actions, not an answer of the victim. To add, the perp would possibly call the ref as not being fair and objective when she got found out. This is definitely what Rosemary was doing at school and in the family entourage.
......what?

Obviously she's a perp, however she THINKS she's a victim is the point I'm making here

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update! I hope you guys pick the Dragon-Carrier series back up again :'D

Users who are viewing this thread