Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
Prostitution would better suit this bitch than the monastery choice.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think the biggest factor in how Rosemary turned out was the mother. She practically smothered her in her overzealous adoration. "re-education" or whatever at a monastery for a while would do her some good to get her away from the person enabling her bad acts. I hope she'll come back and apologize later on, it seems like her character isn't SOLELY "evil 1 dimensional stepsister", so I would like to see some growth hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think the biggest factor in how Rosemary turned out was the mother. She practically smothered her in her overzealous adoration. "re-education" or whatever at a monastery for a while would do her some good to get her away from the person enabling her bad acts. I hope she'll come back and apologize later on, it seems like her character isn't SOLELY "evil 1 dimensional stepsister", so I would like to see some growth hopefully.
The "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" story is basically a children's book about how rotten parents raise rotten kids.

We're seeing the same thing nowadays with parents letting the tablet raise their children.

I don't know what it is but regularly letting kids have screentime over an hour (from all sources) gives them brainrot and throw tantrums like crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Rosemary is nothing but the byproduct of Serena's mom twisted fantasy.
The woman was weirded out by the child she birthed, as having her past memories, Serena wasn't a "normal" child. And so, she found in Rosemary the perfect doll to "play family", a bubbly girl that did and loved "normal girly things". And in the end, the twisted love she showered Rosemary with, turned out to be poison.

Let's be honest, the woman is mentally ill. What she said in chapter 15.1 and wanting to still "protect" Rosemary in this one, after all the problems the girl caused, are proof that she's the first problem. I'd even say she's a failure of a parent.

Dex-chan lover
oh man, rosemary first thinking of the dog as being that loved her. while completely ignoring Serena's mother who for years basically ignored her biological daughter serena in favor of rosemary...
I guess it's because she's now favoring Sarena too. But I think she know her "mother" loves her too, but not as much as Bruce

Dex-chan lover
Welp I count two bitches who fucked around and found out ... both of them twice!!

Which isn't much but it's weird that it happened twice

Dex-chan lover
Capture-d-cran-2024-07-24-213637.png

I believe they meant to write "astounding" right?

Users who are viewing this thread