Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of the 2nd prince but man did he let Rosemary know that she means nothing to him & is just a tool. Good job. Felt good to read this but I can already tell she’s going to do something she won’t recover from. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Both are a piece of cheap tools, so have them take each other out is a good thing..
Go on rosemary dig your own grave and drag him down too.

Unlike every other heroine x villain trope, I guess everyone around the school would be glad to seen them both bury too.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

As I clicked over to read this chapter, I wondered when things were gonna go bad... Our dark MC has had a relatively smooth run of chapters. Then I read this half chapter...

Oh dear.

The fan is about to be utterly caked in excrement.

Dex-chan lover
The dumb rosemary will still blame mc either way because she's just that dumb.
Even when the very same sister already warned her about the concubine's ambitious nature and the worst possibility of that political marriage.

But sure, blame your sister.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like this part is different from the WN
In the WN, the 2nd prince by now has already given up on Serena and chosen a ducal daughter instead. The rest kinda remained the same where Rosemary lose her shit

The rest based on the WN takes place when the prince decide to break off the engagement publicly but was thwarted by Serena

Users who are viewing this thread