Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1

Double-page supporter
On the one hand she kinda deserved that sooner.

On the other hand, both these kids are trash, can they just die already?

Dex-chan lover
If the manga didn't do much change to the scene.
Einrich did the good ol' engagement cancelling scene, which ends up backfiring on him because it provide an easily understandable and dramatic stage.

Serena steps in to defend Rosemary (and the family). She points out the engagement is something between families, so even as a prince and with reasons, Einrich can’t cancel it on his own, and definitely not with this kind of public humiliation. If he wants to cancel it, then he must speak to his father (as head of his family) about it.
Serena also points out, Rosemary acts in retaliation to Einrich’s own behaviour, and as engaged man, he should give more attention to his fiancé (or at least, not being publicly intimate with other women).
She demand Einrich to pay reparation for this insult. Not the royal family, but Einrich himself, to put emphasis about his position. Unlike Evan, he is not allowed to use the royal family name, and can’t touch the royal treasury.

He ordered his guards to arrest Serena, but the argument is on her side. So Einrich pull his sword, and that serve as justification for Evan to interfere and arrest him.

Duke Violet made a complaint about the insult, and use this as pretext to demand the engagement to be cancelled. The King even lowered his head to apologise. Einrich is removed earlier from the royal family and is known as the person who bring shame to the king. He’ll be troubled to get married now as nobody want to associate with someone the royal family clearly don’t like.

Einrich’s mother tried to get back at Serena by sending assassins, whom she kindly return their head back to the sender.
When the concubine tried to harass the Violets with her family’s influence, it backfired as the merchants would rather side with their business partner.
And when she schemed to use monster calling item and heavily injured Evan, Serena had enough and decide she should have killed that old woman much earlier.

And as sexist as it might sound, Rosemary is a woman. The negative impact to surrounding herself with men would come up heavier than Einrich sleeping around with women.

You are.
The story is nothing deep. The original WN even feel rushed with the story.
It’s just like a dime novel to kill time rather than something for deep thoughts.
Does Serena ever become more than a robot (a killer robot at that) in the entire run? So far she is the most boring part of the story since she doesn't feel anything. She is like a prop.

Dex-chan lover
Does Serena ever become more than a robot (a killer robot at that) in the entire run? So far she is the most boring part of the story since she doesn't feel anything. She is like a prop.

I only have knowledge of WN events and even that is rushed. Supposedly the whole change happens at the near end of the WN.
Due to the hunting event that gets messed up due to a plot by the concubine to try and get rid of Evan and her. Serena fights off a monster protecting a noble girl, remarking how this must be what it feels like to protect someone and also finding it difficult, reminding the reader about the knight from her past life. She makes a mistake when she manages to kill it i believe and finds out she can't dodge out of the way due to the noble girl still stuck in place in fear behind her. So she resigns herself to death knowing the monster's fangs are poisonous, this is when Evan gets in the way and takes the bite instead. After the monster is defeated, Evan is in a coma, Serena gets like really angry. She already knows who the culprit is and heads out.
She basically goes to confront the king's concubine alone and pretty much murders her after putting the fear of death in her and such after explaining a bit she's really angry. The king found out a beat too late as he tried to send his knights to arrest his soon to be former concubine but instead the knights find her decapitated head and corpse.

By some stupid luck, Evan is okay despite being in a coma. Serena stays by his side the whole time with the king visiting every so often, often remarking she doesn't need to stay with him. The two have a conversation about how stupid Evan is, which Evan wakes up complaining about them calling him stupid while he was asleep. King leaves, and supposedly the whole monster attack at the hunting event sparked their romance...somehow. Evan remarks he needs to keep an eye on her, Serena basically says he should always be by her side then. They share a few kisses. And some time later an engagement proposal comes to her family home. Tigur who never showed up proper in the WN gets randomly mentioned and Serena's dad is commenting how Tigur might have a chance too if he worked hard.
But from what I've been hearing they really reworked it in the LN in order to not rush everything like they did in the WN cause everything got rushed right after they entered the school. The WN is only like 30 chapters long.

Dex-chan lover
full

Dex-chan lover
I only have knowledge of WN events and even that is rushed. Supposedly the whole change happens at the near end of the WN.
Due to the hunting event that gets messed up due to a plot by the concubine to try and get rid of Evan and her. Serena fights off a monster protecting a noble girl, remarking how this must be what it feels like to protect someone and also finding it difficult, reminding the reader about the knight from her past life. She makes a mistake when she manages to kill it i believe and finds out she can't dodge out of the way due to the noble girl still stuck in place in fear behind her. So she resigns herself to death knowing the monster's fangs are poisonous, this is when Evan gets in the way and takes the bite instead. After the monster is defeated, Evan is in a coma, Serena gets like really angry. She already knows who the culprit is and heads out.
She basically goes to confront the king's concubine alone and pretty much murders her after putting the fear of death in her and such after explaining a bit she's really angry. The king found out a beat too late as he tried to send his knights to arrest his soon to be former concubine but instead the knights find her decapitated head and corpse.

By some stupid luck, Evan is okay despite being in a coma. Serena stays by his side the whole time with the king visiting every so often, often remarking she doesn't need to stay with him. The two have a conversation about how stupid Evan is, which Evan wakes up complaining about them calling him stupid while he was asleep. King leaves, and supposedly the whole monster attack at the hunting event sparked their romance...somehow. Evan remarks he needs to keep an eye on her, Serena basically says he should always be by her side then. They share a few kisses. And some time later an engagement proposal comes to her family home. Tigur who never showed up proper in the WN gets randomly mentioned and Serena's dad is commenting how Tigur might have a chance too if he worked hard.
But from what I've been hearing they really reworked it in the LN in order to not rush everything like they did in the WN cause everything got rushed right after they entered the school. The WN is only like 30 chapters long.
Sounds a whole lot of nothing just to sprinkle some romance in to the story lol but thank you for sparing your time to write it up. They should spend serious time with the prince if they want to make a romance between them even a little bit believable.

Dex-chan lover
The plot line itself is still mostly the same.
The manga actually added many intermediate parts in the school arc. LN version, like the WN version, doesn’t even have any episode about them entering the school. It only got Serena’s narration about them now in school, and how their daily life had been.
The part where Amaryllis asked Serena how she’s been doing is also manga original.

The difference from WN is Tigur, so the story can sometime depict Serena’s thoughts by having her telling Tigur about it, rather than being restricted to monologues.

As for the ending, it doesn’t want to be Reiwa era romcom yet.
Serena is pissed off about Evan almost dying, but she still doesn’t understand the feeling well.
Tigur sabotaged Evan and told Serena she’s just unhappy because someone is putting their hand on her toy (Evan) so she wants to teach her a lesson. Serena think that reason make sense and go with it.

Evan realised Tigur sabotaged him, but they became rivals. While Tigur often gets jealous of Evan being too close, they both know they can count on each other to keep Serena safe.
Although at the end of volume 2, Tigur did look at Evan grudgingly for letting a new rival gets close.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The plot line itself is still mostly the same.
The manga actually added many intermediate parts in the school arc. LN version, like the WN version, doesn’t even have any episode about them entering the school. It only got Serena’s narration about them now in school, and how their daily life had been.
The part where Amaryllis asked Serena how she’s been doing is also manga original.

The difference from WN is Tigur, so the story can sometime depict Serena’s thoughts by having her telling Tiger about it, rather than being restricted to monologues.

As for the ending, it doesn’t want to be Reiwa era romcom yet.
Serena is pissed off about Evan almost dying, but she still doesn’t understand the feeling well.
Tigur sabotaged Evan and told Serena she’s just unhappy because someone is putting their hand on her toy (Evan) so she wants to teach her a lesson. Serena think that reason make sense and go with it.

Evan realised Tigur sabotaged him, but they became rivals. While Tigur often gets jealous of Evan being too close, they both know they can count on each other to keep Serena safe.
Although at the end of volume 2, Tigur did look at Evan grudgingly for letting a new rival gets close.
so we'll probably see some variation of the LN version of events with some more manga original stuff to make up some of the weaker parts of the story

Dex-chan lover
Bully: I can't deal with your sister, she's a stupid ass bitch!
Serena: Damn, IKR? And I have to deal with her in daily basis.

Double-page supporter
WOO YEAH BABY THATS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR, THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

Dex-chan lover
Prince Einstein here, volunteering his own removal from the whole-ass gene pool...

I mean, Serena dislikes her idiot pretend sister; she fucking hates you, bro...

He has the energy of man unable to make those women choke, no matter how hard he thrusts...

Contributor
Yuck, Einrich has become a full blown fuckboy with his groupies at this point. I refuse to consider a manwhore like him a love interest, now I can justify why this isn't a reverse harem. Somebody give him an STD, quick. Or maybe he'll get some groupie pregnant soon enough. I'm not looking forward to when he inevitably becomes forceful with Serena after he runs out of patience, although I have confidence she can physically defend herself and blackmail shouldn't work with her given she's not very attached to her own family.

I almost feel bad for Rosemary getting rebuked like that. Almost. Funny how she doesn't have her army of simps with her when she confronted her political fiance over his womanizing. Having her simps vs his groupies would've been hilarious. And because Rosemary is an idiot I just know she'll find a way to pin everything as a "scheme" of her "jealous" older stepsister.

Users who are viewing this thread