Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
well for once.....that's a wholesome scene but....as always there's gotta be something dark lurking behind that xD

Aggregator gang
@Amyliazora what? really? the LN right? hm hm

he's not human then wow

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Med1um some babies are just blessed in hair department. My brother-in-law's daughter has full thick luscious hair, albeit not long, since birth. And it doesn't take long to grow as well.

Contributor
She beheads ancient dragons, but is still only a B rank adventurer after 9 years? Corrupt guild managment?

I've been putting this off for long enough ha I was kinda traumatized when I read the first chap of its novel this manga summed it up pretty quickly but oh boy did it scare me when I read the novel the betryial and abandonment as the manga says didn't stop at just that...😱the first few chaps of the novel were scary for a newbie novel reader but I will give this another chance for the fluff!

Users who are viewing this thread