Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Necrokora: They explicitly say that they can't force a promotion on her.

@Yurisivel: The way I interpreted it is that A and S rank have immense perks (e.g. much higher rewards, possibly some unique career opportunities), but these come with the obligation to answer certain kinds of quests offered by the guild itself (namely, responding to super-dangerous monster attacks that only those of their level can fight and live to tell the tale). It actually makes sense, because while certainly some adventurers of such high ranks may be battle-loving enough to disregard the danger inherent in such quests, many others would be reluctant to take up quests even with the huge rewards, to say nothing of the negative impact that such quests would inevitably have on their normal social life prospects in times where high-level threats are essentially ubiquitous (i.e. they keep moving from one corner of the continent to the other too frequently to be able to settle down).

Group Leader
Nobody wants the rookie, but I ship them because I like it :mad:

@Yurisivel More over, Adventurer must be the ones who seeking adventures, should not do gathering jobs as if they're herbalist like some salary man, nor hunting jobs like monster hunter, bounty hunter, nor mercenary jobs like bodyguard, village guard, even military base guard, war scouting!? (some LN shove these kind of jobs into adventurers instead mercenary warbands, lol), nor exploding (explorers require hundreds men for expedition force indeed), nor demon lord raid because this should be a total war with national armies supporting, not some 4~5 member party of adventurers.

The greatest mystery is how did she get the daughters @.@
Tbh looks like she picked them up from somewhere if they didn't look so much like her

Dex-chan lover
If the manga follows the novels, then we might meet the father of the twins.
And let's just say, once you learn more about him and why our protagonist is very protective of her daughters, you won't mind the rookie falling for her and wish the twins father never to appear again.

What a conveeeeeeeeenient plot situation. But she could just go there herself in her free time.

the guild master is playing a dangerous game. Don't fuck with a person that could easily delete your existence by forcing your decisions onto her.

wait wait wait
didnt that kid's WHOLE TEAM DIE
and he's going for another mission?????????????????????????????

How is my MANS NOT TRAUMATISED he just walked up and said "This one please :D" like bro you are about to get carried !!!!!!!!!!

@botodopo

Characters around the 2 (particularly Canaria) like to tease the boy for his crush, but the author isn't really shipping it. He does frequently help out in matters regarding her daughters.
At some point, characters explicitly ask Shirley about how she views him. Her response is that she considers him kinda like a SON to her.
OOF

Users who are viewing this thread