Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the rookie will have a relationship with one of the daughters

Fed-Kun's army
He'd have to get past the daughtercon first. Think of her like a shotgun wielding father but instead she shoots you with her GoB clone.

Dex-chan lover
This "forced" promotion is ridiculous. I get that having more people to fight disasters is good but the reason why she doesnt accept is infinitely better than that. If I was in her shoes and was pressured like that I'd become what could be called a "liability to the safety of government officials and their proxys"

I hope she doesn't get together with that Rookie.. He doesn't even deserve to party with her.

Dex-chan lover
That guy is such an obvious ... character, urk.

Anyway, I kinda wanted to like it but it feels completely forced to me. And as usual there's really nothing to it with the heroine being way too powerful.

Aggregator gang
No story spoiler but something that kinda annoyed from reading the novels

I read the novel and one thing that annoys me is that the author seems fully intent on shipping that adventurer with Shirley and man it just doesn't work or even feel right. Especially considering that adventurer is much closer in age to her daughters.

Double-page supporter
Since you finally started translated the manga again, can that give us some hope that you'll start up the novel translations again?

Dex-chan lover
Read the translated ln chapters, but yeah, some of the settings written by the author are quite nonsensical. Like A rank adventurers or above being required to participate in quests ordered by the guild. Goes completely against the point of what an adventurer is.

Double-page supporter
was hoping rookie was just a one time character damn

Fed-Kun's army
@LivBluemoons technically it should be Emperor Jackass, but seeing how her daughters are essentially her clones and the fact that she's a Highlander, I'm fully willing to buy that his genes did nothing.

Damn that sucks, I thought that Gran knockoff adventure would be one-time character instead of one of MC

Users who are viewing this thread