Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
I recently started to read the novel and all I can say is kyle wants mama milkys for some reason

Dex-chan lover
sure take your time, do everything as slowly as possible, it's not like MC has two sick daughter at home that might be dying, not like she would like to finish this quest as fast as possible so she can get them their medicine...
there really is no reason why MC would agree to any of this, she can finish all of it with ease in 1/100 the time.

Dex-chan lover
Kyle got cucked frame one for not being a scout main. This is so sad bros, can i get an F in chat and hit that like button because each like is an extra second the daughters aren’t in pain.

@Doomer she has an obligation to the guild master so she accepted the party quest. She was backed into a corner and had no choice but to do it. Always good to *not* piss of the person paying you

Dex-chan lover
@R00DB34R yea and the guild leader is the biggest bitch of all, MC's kids are sick and dying and MC is desperate to get the medicine to help them yet the guild leader takes advantage of that and sends her out to do this mission as slowly as possible even though MC could easily do it herself.
if i was MC i would NEVER forgive the guild master and if anything happened to the kids while i was away i would kill everyone in the guild.

Aggregator gang
@doomer

I get where you're coming from and all I can say is it gets worse. This is the story of an insanely OP MC getting pushed around.

>MC waits for long to get back to her sick kids
>We wait for months to see her sometime get back to her sick kids

Dex-chan lover
The club was in good taste.
Or else he would have to scavenge foes' weapons while fighting :/ not everyone could do that.

Dex-chan lover
"Always good to not piss off the person paying you"?

She could kill anyone and everything and take money where and when she wants it.

This is a shit arc about separating a doting mother from her children with decaying health

Dex-chan lover
I'm slowly starting to hate those kids. They should at least be conscious that someone wants to finish this quickly and be at least less of an annoyance.

I wonder if anyone has asked about the father yet, or maybe he's a demon king or something

Users who are viewing this thread