Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen

Is this going to become the new annoying trope? Over doting op mothers? Please don’t do this manga writers... just let the fantasy genre have some uniqueness please

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Fkin yes! Finally! MAY CUTENESS PREVAIL!

@TotallyNotT3mmie Unfortunately, this IS one of the overly OP doting mother series. Think of it as Uchi no Musume without the romance. More on the 'heartwarming' department than the 'stupid' department like the other OP mother series whose anime is airing right now.

EDIT: This one appeals to fluff but suffers from occasional weird fanservice filler. Not really counting this one because most series ends up with weird fanservice filler anyway. If you are looking for an epic, turn away now. If you are looking for revenge stories, turn away now. Its about an OP mother targetted by idiots and has a fatal weakpoint. Its also fluff. This is important because the low ratings i see on novelupdates complains about other things like the MC being too OP and ridiculous.

Not sure what you mean by uniqueness though. Everything that can be done has been done already. Except "Isekai playing death game in a modern real life setting via illusion magic."

Apparently that is going to be the latest overused trope. But at least this one doesn't have the nauseating incestuous undertones I've seen in other ones. I was starting to think the Japanese all wanted to 'do' their own mothers. So the worst this one will be is boring and unoriginal, we'll see I guess.

Aggregator gang
It got an adaptation yes !!!! I fucking love the novel

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@GrimReaperff13 Honestly, most stories these days are trash. Wuxia/Xianxia suffers from the exact same thing and yet they are still popular. The literature industry is just that terrible. The best thing to do is to just read whatever those stories appeal to.

Such as whether you want cute stuff, edgy stuff, Dragon Ball, etc. Then ignore the shortcomings those story have on the things it doesn't appeal to.

There is a reason why you only find me commenting on the 'cute stuff' section.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes. Just familial fluff please. No subtext (or not) incest, nor grooming shits like err... some other titles, please.

Double-page supporter
hope some of the scenes from the novel are excluded. there were some that genuinely pissed me off

OMG it’s an official Manga now that’s great news’s, but I will read it at the 5th mouth of 2020 I hope time passes by quickly

The novel story is not really bright or inventive, but still okay. Let's see the manga...

Novel translation
https://hirolsn-translations.blogspot.com/2018/11/im-former-noble-and-single-mother-wn.html?fbclid=IwAR0yY1EYcMjdtEeReq9HP8UsO8aJ8njGJ6QArIIv10qToz21BO_6Xn8OJPQ
but n spanish xD

Users who are viewing this thread