Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen

Dex-chan lover
Looking like it will get much worse from those novelupdates reviews. Bait and switch is not a nice thing to do to your readers.

@Mary_2000 If you're asking about the daughters' dad...
He's the most deluded useless mother fucker possible and also a royal/emperor. The guy has the attitude of a spoiled brat with no foresight and is literally the most disgusting male character in the whole story.

Btw, thank you to whoever let the title stay in English. A lot of the Japanese titles on here stay in Japanese. Sometimes several of them have the same name, and now you click on one cuz you thought it was the other...

I read the webnovel version of this long time ago, but dang, it was so bad that its technically not interested anymore, its more like 10% mother : 90% the beginner adventurer story. It was so bad that I dropped it like after a chapter 30, it was too much.

I can smell the trope that a guy(noble or whatever) wants to fucks her and make a complicated plan to get her and kill or rape her daughters and shit like that...

Any good spoilers that i can get about this novel?.

Contributor
I can't quite put my finger on why this is "kind of interesting" instead of "really darn good" like it feels it should be.

It could be because the girls are too sweet and well-behaved to be real kids, so it feels a bit fake for a treatise on motherhood (in that regard, at least), yet the twins also aren't on screen most of the time, so it's somewhat robbed of being a nice dumb-fun-cute-thing, too.

But there's some interesting things it seems to be toying with around the edges, like her apparent immortality and how that plays into her relationship with her offspring; to a lesser extent her backstory, or her possibly-implied complicated feelings about men. And life-work balance is front-and-center, though not much has been done with it yet. Which is to say, it all feels like this could get really good later on, as things develop... but I'm not sure it's going to.

Well, regardless, they're cute and she's cool, though. It's got that basic part down pat.

Users who are viewing this thread