Moto Kizoku Reijou de Mikon no Haha Desuga, Musumetachi ga Kawaii Sugite Boukenshagyo mo Ku ni Narimasen

@BigClover better yet if the mc was a s rank op man who saves the milf and protects/shelters her and her twins after hearing their back story. Whilst slowly having all 3 of the girls fall in love with him

Great read, love the fact that her backstory is being released in snippets rather than an expository dump in the first chapter.

aaa this is good but i'm dying to know who the dad is!!! the crown prince, her former fiance, or someone else??

Dex-chan lover
@litatata

The prince. And he's an utter asshole.
Scroll to Anish_Agarwal's spoiler, it tells you what you want.

Dex-chan lover
I remember this LN. I remember the MC being just exceedingly stupid a lot of the time and really frustrating. Probably skipping this.

Dex-chan lover
The premise is interesting, but it keeps jumping all over like a schizophrenic grasshopper with little cohesiveness to the situations shown at all, and what is shown seems to be rather shallow. Dropped at four chapters.

Dex-chan lover
can someone pick this up please? i love this manga its all over the place ill admit but still a good story

Users who are viewing this thread