Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 1 - Are You Set To Break Off The Engagement And Even Exp…

Dex-chan lover
Poor Amelia that she was relegated to being a slave & can only imagine how "talented" her sister will be at her old job. Seeing as this is an adaption, any source readers mind spoiling what will happen to the court, her sister & her ex now that she left after some time? Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Amelia that she was relegated to being a slave & can only imagine how "talented" her sister will be at her old job. Seeing as this is an adaption, any source readers mind spoiling what will happen to the court, her sister & her ex now that she left after some time? Thanks for the translations.
Yeah, I want to know too! Hopefully, their asses got rekt once she left!

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as this is an adaption, any source readers mind spoiling what will happen to the court, her sister & her ex now that she left after some time? Thanks for the translations.
Yeah, I want to know too! Hopefully, their asses got rekt once she left!
Because she was talked up as a prodigy even more talented than her sister (and she herself believed it) she was immediately given Amelia's workload and treatment. Given that she did not actually have even one iota of Amelia's experience and skills, she was quickly ground into a fine paste. As for Kaius, because he used his authority to replace Amelia with Rivera his reputation is in danger.

Group Leader
I swear this is almost a carbon copy of a lot of other manga out there already. The one with that red-haired midget and cool guy Luke or whatever his name is comes to mind, the "ugly" baroness with gaudy makeup, and I'm pretty certain there's another one with a housekeeper that's thrown out and the whole house goes down under or something.

Supporter
the "ugly" baroness with gaudy makeup
Potato Lady got yeeted off of the site :meguuusad:
9033864b-dde5-4be9-ad00-55e2531dbf4e.jpg

I swear this is almost a carbon copy of a lot of other manga out there already. The one with that red-haired midget and cool guy Luke or whatever his name is comes to mind, the "ugly" baroness with gaudy makeup, and I'm pretty certain there's another one with a housekeeper that's thrown out and the whole house goes down under or something.
It's "leaving a black company" wish fulfillment. I've worked at some toxic places, and can empathize, but it's apparently insanely common in Japan.

Group Leader
It's "leaving a black company" wish fulfillment. I've worked at some toxic places, and can empathize, but it's apparently insanely common in Japan.
I've worked 100 hour weeks before and done the workload of three-four people, so I know the feeling. It's sometimes jarring how much of these stories that sometimes hit me. That's why I read them, and isekai I guess, because the feeling is so relatable.

Dex-chan lover
like the others mentioned, there's other similar manga but I want to see how she gets her happiness

Users who are viewing this thread