Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 2 - New Heaven And Earth - 1

Dex-chan lover
She’s quite lucky to find her childhood friend that was adopted by a lord and then made lord over a region that’s now looking for exactly her talents.

Personally I think full chapters are better. These half chapters usually feels like crap to read as the cutoff points are always so bad.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I think that the first half of each chapter should be posted, then the third quarter, then the seventh eighth, then the fifteenth sixteenth, then the thirty-first thirty second. Then the remainder, 'cause it'd be silly to divide it more'n that.

Dex-chan lover
it's full chapters for me, it's rather annoying to have to wait a while for half a chapter I would rather wait even longer just to a have full reading experience.

It's sorta fine when it's two parts like this chapter was supposed to be, but some stories are excessive with 4 part or more

Dex-chan lover
Plot moving at a somewhat faster than normal pace. Maybe things will slow down once they settle in

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter! what a lucky coincidence she met her "older brother"

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for the other side POV where the Imperial Court is struggling to make ends meet all because they were being lazy asses, fired the most capable person, hired the worst person who stole other people's research, and the Alster family being in a worse spot, too.

Make karma go full speed on them.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just waiting for the other side POV where the Imperial Court is struggling to make ends meet all because they were being lazy asses, fired the most capable person, hired the worst person who stole other people's research, and the Alster family being in a worse spot, too.

Make karma go full speed on them.
It is a shoujo, it is obvious what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread