Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 11 - Alchemists Can Also Help

Dex-chan lover
Much as I want to say you brought this upon yourself when you chased your sister out, the fiance is even worse. She at least is able to say I was wrong, although she is being just a bit overly hard on herself as almost no one (save a manga hero/heroine) could keep up with that kind of workload for long,. She seemed to do well enough when it was just her own work, even if she wasn't her sister's equal. He on the other hand talked about being concerned about her, but as soon as she was gone his main concern was how her plight would impact his rating among other people rather than trying to sort out the grievously unfair workload. Well, at least the pass it on to others coworkers will get their punishment when they have no one to pass their work onto during her vacation. Hope it shows them getting what such treatment deserves.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess next couple of chapters will involve the douchebag trying to get mc to come back via guilt and/or force?

Dex-chan lover
in the WN the sister kinda redeemed herself since she's actually not a bad person, even the MC and the sister finally able to talk in good term at least, and MC tough what the sister need is someone who sincerely love/support her
the fiancee and the royal court manager/boss is the biggest problem tough, at least they finally got their karma

Dex-chan lover
Ooops, I almost give them a fucc.

But honestly, that guy should have enough power in his position to do something with the bullies at work doesn't he.

Dex-chan lover
If the paint hardens 5 minutes after being exposed to air, why wouldn't that have happened to the exposed surface while in the bucket?

I guess it depends on how much like actual paint it is. Unless you leave a can of paint out in hot heat for a long ass time, theres enough wet paint on volume that it wouldnt just instantly become a hard, just start to develop a dry skin/shell.

Granted that wouldn't explain how the brushes don't become fucked instantly. The only out would be that as a super alchemist protagonist, she has a method or item that keeps it wet (as you do with oil paints in real life) until it sinks into the surface of the buildings.

Dex-chan lover
Next?
  • Douche goes and tries to coerce Amelia to return, under shitty terms, while pretending to do her a favor.
  • He then gets his ass handed to him by her new patron
  • He goes back and puts all the blame on younger sister. (If it goes really badly, he tries to kill younger sister.)

Dex-chan lover
Also, I went back and reskimmed the first chapter...

Really getting tired of MCs who are complete doormats.

OTOH, I know a lot of this goes directly towards Japan's insane work culture.

Japanese employees, quit being complete doormats! (Like that's going to happen. JP civilization going to wipe itself out with overwork.)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for another chapter of this!

underestimating the work someone pushed into the job before, still firing them. if this wouldn't be so real, i'd call this so utterly dumb. even the fact that the little sister tried to achieve what her big sister did through hard work feels rather accurate. in that sense i do kinda like the story, though MC living the best life now seems a bit too easy on the other hand.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda remember this, but it’s always satisfying seeing the “reap what you sow” moment.

Though I guess now it’s the “Get what you FUCKING DESERVE!” moment.

Users who are viewing this thread