Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 1 - Are You Set To Break Off The Engagement And Even Exp…

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as she depended on stealing her sister's research ideas to get in, I can't imagine her living up to her fiance's recommendations. Well, they'll reap what they sowed. For that matter, it was likely a good thing that the heroine was kicked out that place. Putting aside the atrocious manner in which they treated her, they were likely in on it with how they kept her too busy to do her own research. I wouldn't be surprised if they had assisted in the theft of her ideas as well. Well, the best revenge is living well. I hope that she ends up far more successful than her thief of a sister and then ends up meeting her again after that.

Power Uploader
DMCA will be the last reason for disappearance of chapters from mangadex.
99% of the times, its because scanlator decided to delete them. Other reasons might be that the chapter violates some website rules or is a prank chapter.
the only manga which are removed because of dmca are:

Dex-chan lover
I know such people exist; the "lay-back-and-take-it" type of personality (also known as a "doormat").
I am well aware, and I totally get it; I was that way until 9th grade, honestly.
But when I meet these people in person, just like reading about them, it makes my heart clench with impotent anger and sadness.

Makes it hard to read this first chapter honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread