Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 8 - Even Against The Wind

Dex-chan lover
the specificity of the items are all over the place
sticks
nice rocks
iron sand
sticky plants
DRAKE SKIN

I would have thought that at least the sticky resin would need to be a particular species. Glues can have wildly different chemistries.

Supporter
She's growing, and that's nice to see
In this chapter of Atelier Amelia, Amelia helps the village with a problem using alchemy. A very Atelier thing to do.
"I'm Totally Not Going To Overwork Myself" mode activate!
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully there will be many more issues, it can’t be this simple to solve their problems.

Dex-chan lover
Can't be afraid of the wind, ensign.

I agree this solve here feels too simple, like it doesn't belong in a story ostensibly about alchemy. I would have preferred she show off her genius and propose alternative components to get around the drakeskin issue.

Also, what the hell kind of weather are they experiencing that they need magical tools to keep the wet out? :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully there will be many more issues, it can’t be this simple to solve their problems.
Well, hurricane-strength winds are just a spring thing. There are also summer, autumn and winter to worry about.
Especially the winter - it's usually the hardest season.

Also, what the hell kind of weather are they experiencing that they need magical tools to keep the wet out? :worry:
Hurricane, I guess. The wind damage seems to strong for ordinary "storm warning" weather.

Users who are viewing this thread