Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting him to pull out some "best alcohol ever!" from some random pocket to bribe the blacksmith, and then have a trip to a bar with the dwarf to talk about swords, and then have the king show up, cause a raucus and then a duel that ended up with no clear winner, because he doesn't have a good enough sword now.

Aggregator gang
I think LH has been getting lax in their translations lately. Instead of capturing the meaning and feeling of what's being said, they've opted for a transliteration approach. They take the words said in Japanese and put them straight into literal English equivalents. That would be why it feels mechanical, and people think it's MTL. It could be, but the machines don't put the words in the bubbles. This approach sucks the life out of a story, and makes it feel like incomprehensible word salad. Literal meaning is still there, but all of the heart is gone.

Thanks for the updates thus far. I had to double check and confirmed that it's done by LH, but why did the quality dropped so much? Did they got some staff replaced by someone incompetent? I was a fan of their translations from way back that whenever I see a series translated by them I instantly pick them up even if it's your generic isekai title. If this is just a slump I hope they recover soon.

Dex-chan lover
This entire series is just so disjointed and random. IDK what to think of it anymore. So hard to follow. The story literally leaps from one topic to another with no rhyme or reason.

Users who are viewing this thread