Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Glad to see this series back, thanks for the translations and good luck on finding, more translators~

Gotta say though, all of that villain monologue was annoying to read through and boiled down to a bunch of nothing. Gonna make its more enjoyable to see him get beat down on the next chapter at least.

Dex-chan lover
I have added manga with over a year without updates to the follow list. So if I can sit down and wait for something that is possibly dropped, then a couple months isn't a big deal.

Also, goddamn does this guy need to be shut up. It's odd considering how over the top manga villains can be that I don't come across but jobs like this one too often. Legit bonkers megalomaniac.

Double-page supporter
*yawn* bad guy monolig....bla bla bla...hurts girls...*yawn*...MC smashes down wall to save the day...*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Dex-chan lover
I really have no idea why the people making negative comments are here. I mean is this their first time? Do they not know how this kind of story works? There really wasn't much else to expect.

If your not having fun now your probably better off dropping this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Yuragi It looks like chapter 30 is the start of this chapter. So you can do as I am, and go from there.

Dex-chan lover
You know. In xianxia I always see 'sword like eyebrows' and only vaguely understood what it meant. That final picture solidified the image. Eyebrows so sharp they visually pierce through 'lesser' hair :p

Thank you for the new chapter! But honestly I liked the wording of "mage" before, it gives a much more sense of the heretical side of society, and "demon" king doesn't cut it as well since the words, demon king, has already been established as the cliche defeat the demon king narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread