Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
i was surprised when they showed the male blacksmiths, i thought he was going to pick one from them then i remembered this was a harem manga

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Hmm.. I guess that's true, but then I guess they can make the slave actually male? but I guess that wouldn't work because now there's less waifu so it'll be less marketable material.

Just commenting as a story reader.

Dex-chan lover
Why am I not surprised that this isekai also does the slave girl trope

Dex-chan lover
@Ratentaisou

It's not that there aren't male slaves in novels.
They just tend to be higher valued due to their physique, whereas females tend to be valued primarily on beauty.
And given how many JP MCs have ways of healing someone, they would buy someone wounded, heal them, save lots of money and earn tons of loyalty for it.

Fed-Kun's army
I cant believe that there are people mad bc he didnt pick a middle age old man or else a di*k. Why would u want that? U gay?

Dex-chan lover
I actually forgot that there can be male slaves. I'm glad he picked a girl.

im all for harems and fanservice or whatever but honestly i was kind of hoping for a male in the crew to balance it out. isekai harems are really over played out, would of loved to see a hardass jii-san type of old man blacksmith join the crew but of course it has to be a dark elf. i mean i love elves too but i guess, its just really cliche.

Dex-chan lover
> slave
> dark elf
> contract

hmmm.. that's a few cliche things but...

> DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE SKIN

perfect. forgiven.

SLAVE.. FEMALE DARK ELF SLAVE..... SERIOUSLY I FEEL LIKE I SEEN THIS 100x on every goddamn isekai

Why die the last member also have to be female why not a male dark elve ?
Its always pure female groups tue prince would have been such a cool fourth member I like his Character

Double-page supporter
Trash ISEKAI and slavery, name a more iconic duo

But I honestly liked how they made clear that the slave have to be treated well and there were no cringy "save the slave". It could have been worse

Users who are viewing this thread