Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
In a world with the concept of HP bar, as long as the bar isn't empty then one won't die.
Too bad the real world doesn't work that way because hey, sell both kidneys to buy PS6 and you'll still be okay lol.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis : Can you imagine a healer going to the black market.

Black Market guy "Sell your kidneys? Didn't you already do that yesterday?"
Healer "Yeah, my spells refreshed so I grew a new one"

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't this guy eventually feel empty once he gets his "Worlds Number One" title that he has a raging hard on for??

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@student4444 Ssshhh! It's still 2020. A loli covered in black armor is still around to eat you 🤣

@savris He can get stabbed and walk away fine. I think he is already Number One.

@welcome2atlantis @Whimsicat I will immediately bookmark any "reverse isekai" series that do this.

Wtf, that backstab into the heart was so random. Might have to reread the manga because I'm confused about how much of the world is like a game.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really unclear where this world stops using logic and starts using game logic. He cut off his own arm to have it healed, and was worried about dying from blood loss before he could be healed. But then he gets stabbed through the heart and is like "my hp is fine, though". It just seems inconsistent.

> Wouldn't this guy eventually feel empty once he gets his "Worlds Number One" title that he has a raging hard on for??
He'll have a huge harem by the time he gets it.

Double-page supporter
@Swift game logic really messes with things.
Do lose all your HP if you get blood choked to death?
What if someone gives you CPR right after, do you get back 80~% HP?

Dex-chan lover
Did he just get sneakee up on by a group of hooligans that easily? He is closer to #1 retard then #1 strongest

Dex-chan lover
>Gets stabbed right through the heart
tumblr_n56r0oxn931twoqleo1_500.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhhh, thought you could fight me five on one, huh.

Well there’s something you forgot!

My numbers are bigger than yours!

Users who are viewing this thread