Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Hm it's a good chapter, but i found his realisation that he killed people a little tame, i would have liked him to be a little more emotional but that's really cherry picking.

That's not a bow. It is a railgun.

@mayo There are different kinds of isekai. Some have more mutilation and dismemberment than others. For example in Tensei Shitara Ken Dishita cute catgirl protagonist routinely lops limbs off.

Dex-chan lover
... okay there wasn't much blood but him fighting humans was considerable more graphic than I thought it would be from my initial impression of this manga. No just "Oh I have been mortally wounded, time to fall over, die and leave the cleanest corpse" but actual holes with one guy haven a friggin' hole blown into his jaw. And the Water Sword has to be a nasty way to go.

Dex-chan lover
Now if this was sorcerer Douglas he would try and talk it out with the bandits and attempt a long-lasting friendship.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I'm not completely sure, but doesn't this guy just view her as a "blacksmithing tool" and his other companions for that "Numbah Wan" title he keeps harping on about? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
the dude with his jaw ripped off, he shouldn't have died instantly. but, yeah. nice brutal bro

@tuatara1
If I'm not mistaken, those that go to therapy are marked as less psychologically stable, hurting promotion chances in addition to the aforementioned stigma.

Users who are viewing this thread