Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that Form of Water would be a nasty way to go!

Thanks for translating! :)

Dex-chan lover
ErUFYnu.png
uh, I don't think losing a jaw is enough to kill someone instantly
I guess this is the inverse of what happened in previous chapter, the game-like quality of the world makes it so that you may actually dies if you got hit with enough damage even in non-vital area.

@SpaceTurtle True, but the spine and brain are unaffected (unless there were impact forces involved), so he probably could have still screamed.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo possible: the 3 he attacked with his AoE sword skill didn't even seem to bleed or their cloth cut at all as they fall over

Group Leader
damn I like how mc didn't waste a single moment didn't bother with explanations as well

Dex-chan lover
@Tairo
@SpaceTurtle
@mage_goo

@WhimsiCat
The thing with the 3 people who got AoE attacked is probably just cartoon syndrome where people who get cut by swords doesn't get massive slash wounds to save on the workload.
But it could be because of " game elements "
Outside of the world working differently because of the game system, there are a few ways to explain what happened with the arrow too.

It's also possible that the 2nd thug fainted from the shock/trauma of the whole thing.
The most probable thing IMO is that he might have tried to scream, but because of all the blood and gore from getting his throat ripped out, he did not manage to make much of a sound.
The guys inside did, however, hear something that alerted them, so it's possible he actually made a sound but it wasn't a "scream" per se.

And ofc there is always the good old "because magic" excuse...
We did see a guy explode from water magic because of a stab wound after all...

Dex-chan lover
That double death shot, awesome.
It surpass 50 calibre sniper rifle in silencer mode...

Double-page supporter
@mage_goo Falling over doesn't mean you're dead, just unconscious. That type of injury won't kill instantly but it will definitely make them unconscious from shock.

how did this dude died?
HJ0W5i9.png

he lost his mouth, and part of his heat, but the spine was still intact, i also think that his throat was intact as well, brain had no damage, it is ok for him to faint because of the pain, and he might bleed out if he don't wake up and take care of the injury, but i don think it was a instant kill

@joel7686
I don't know man, looks to me like he lost a lot of his throat, a good 40% of the way through. I'd say his arteries would have been severed and he wouldn't be getting any blood to his brain.

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686
Not just his jaw, but about half the neck was blown away as well.
He would have rapidly fallen unconscious as the blood pressure to his brain dropped, and then died of blood loss shortly afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread