Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Now I’m curious. Does he mean the original Roman Decimation “to reduce by 10%” or the modern misuse “practically wipe out”? 10% would put them in the previous spirit bracket and seems to be what he’s hinting at.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, she's just a teen, with all the classic puberty problems! But since he's not really different, he lacks the maturity to talk with her! While he perceived their conversation as nothing more then banter (it was to a certain degree) it only spurred her to prove herself more, just to be accepted by someone she probably see as superior! And that's not easy to admit, especially by a 16 yo girl!

No
Yep, she's just a teen, with all the classic puberty problems! But since he's not really different, he lacks the maturity to talk with her! While he perceived their conversation as nothing more than banter (it was to a certain degree) it only spurred her to prove herself more, just to be accepted by someone she probably see as superior! And that's not easy to admit, especially by a 16 yo girl!
No, she’s an idiot

Dex-chan lover
While I get the character motivations here I dont get MCs. Sure her death would leave a bad taste in his mouth but really she is a solo adventurer and she is making her own choice bad as it may be.

Users who are viewing this thread