Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 8 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
"Yeah, us spirits can choose our gender, which I did just now for you... I wonder what it's like to have sex with a human?"
"What does that mean?"

"Fufufu, that's a secret."
I AM SO SICK of stupefyingly stupid MCs, and romance partners who wimp out at the last second!
JUST SAY YOU WANT TO BONE DAMN IT! :qq:
3 chapters away buddy

Ahhh, so even a legendary tactician like Winfield can make a mistake, huh? First Cubelo and now this new chef, it's clear what kind of person Second has an interest in socializing with.....

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, so even a legendary tactician like Winfield can make a mistake, huh? First Cubelo and now this new chef, it's clear what kind of person Second has an interest in socializing with.....
I was so confused, like "What does Cubelo and this unkempt chef even have in comm.. d'ohhhh. Hah!"

Dex-chan lover
Ok. Mc is so fine that even those that are both, chose to become female for him. :meguusmug:

And dang 20 companies. Most games have like one or two who monopolizes every single thing you buy for the sake of practicality.

Banned
there must be some missing chapters, right?
this manga didn't cover when second is gathering slaves.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I remember the raws had that weird cliffhanger.
It felt really abrupt, like the chapter's pace was suddenly cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread