Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
either Gave up, forget or on hold.
Well i appreciate the TL for this chapter, as long its readable and not just pure MTL its enough for me

Thanks for the update ^^
Orr you forgot the most likely reason... its behind a pay wall. -comiccondom style

Dex-chan lover
fucking finally, this taming part has been going on for way to long, i've just been skimming through these last couple chapters...

went back and checked when this started, he started taming/fighting her in ch42 which was released 10 months ago.
To be fair, this is a monthly manga, so 4 chapters ain't that bad.

Dex-chan lover
What is pay wall And comiccondom style mean? Idk anything about that
Manga tl group comicdom will sometimes hold series to ransom until folks donate for the already translated chapters to get released. Lovingly named comiccondom cause they're money grubbing cunts

Dex-chan lover
Manga tl group comicdom will sometimes hold series to ransom until folks donate for the already translated chapters to get released. Lovingly named comiccondom cause they're money grubbing cunts
Ah i see, i think i already saw some tittle that has a mass release by them before , but idk there's ransom thing ._.

Thanks for the info ^^

Dex-chan lover
You just couldn't stay off the cracktorio huh? I'm betting you have some bots running while you translated this.

Dex-chan lover
so... our calculative MC just went with "fk it, If I die - I die, cuz I'm hella tired after 2k tries" ???!

Dex-chan lover
Wolf Girl: GET!

I guess the wolf girl really didn't need to be beaten, she was only waiting for someone strong and persistent who is genuinely willing to accept their own death as a price if taming her doesn't succeed.
Might be the difference between random chance in the game, and what's "real" in that world. Although she did look like she would've accepted it a bit before that.

went back and checked when this started, he started taming/fighting her in ch42 which was released 10 months ago.
Sounds a lot worse if you say "10 months" rather than "4 chapters" ago.

What happens if you die in this game isekai? Do you respawn?
Probably just die. That's what they're implying, at least.

so... our calculative MC just went with "fk it, If I die - I die, cuz I'm hella tired after 2k tries" ???!
Seems more like he "had a feeling", probably to justify the dramatic ending of the arc.

Group Leader
either Gave up, forget or on hold.
Well i appreciate the TL for this chapter, as long its readable and not just pure MTL its enough for me

Thanks for the update ^^
Don't worry, although it is deepL, I always try to actually make sense of it and not just copy paste. I'd you want an example of MTL being weird, check the credits page for chapter 47.

Dex-chan lover
So... Does this mean she's the same one from the game with memories of him? That's the impression I was getting.
I think she only has memories of the last like 4 months of fighting but... maybe. It did kinda give the impression she knew more than that, but in a way I might chalk up to the translation job personally.

Users who are viewing this thread