Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Group Leader
Why translate at all then? this was already being covered by a group with a consistent schedule. Sniping is generally viewed as bad practice among the scanlation community, especially if someone else is already doing it with higher quality. I am just curious why you bothered to do this if you knew you couldn't do it well.
because i am rather impatient

Group Leader
@cracktorio atleast put an effort to not make these happen

pygQB8a.png

67T2xsL.png

Edit: Nvm, it wasn't repeated. You copied but changed it up a little.
me when i forget to export the updated GIMP files
(don't worry i corrected it)

Dex-chan lover
ahhh, the good stuff is back, I was so hyped with the battle before it got blacked out.
thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
firstest? that is a really stupid lastname, even stupider when his first name is Second

Group Leader
he is not, if you read the notes you will know that i use the webnovel for translation

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope Cubero won't get murdered for the sake of a new arc. He's a dude, after all, and thus more expendable than the harem girls.
He's not getting killed off
but I do wonder if its just artist's sameface but I'm pretty sure Cubero's supposed to look way older in the WN/LN

Group Leader
because i am rather impatient
Lol, thanks for the chapter man. Hopefully you can continue on with the updates. I find it funny how people complain when they can either wait a few months (probably) for a higher quality chapter or instead do it themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Kirei cake slowed down on all their series a lot since their site went down, I'm assuming there's IRL issues. This series had 5 chapters translated in the last year so given the gap I have no issue. I love Kirei Cake translations and wouldn't mind waiting for quality but it seems to not be a guarantee we're getting any kind of consistent schedule going forward let alone up to date with current chapters.

This series is after cracktorio's scans still 5 chapters behind, reincarnated assassin is 2 chapters behind and is one of their better treated series, my death flags show no sign of ending which I'm eagerly awaiting is 10 chapters behind and black mage who got kicked out of the hero party which I am super eagerly awaiting is 14 chapters behind and the official translation is a matter of weeks and at most 2 months(?) off being caught up.

Again I appreciate the Kirei Cake quality of scans but I also would like to keep up on the series. The few that I can read officially I'm fine to pay for but as with this series I'm super grateful if someone picks them up. I would be lying if I said I'm not gonna jump on the first source for new Frieren chapters, official or otherwise.
Oh I fully agree. I pay for official translations to support the author. But that doesn't mean i dont appreciate being ahead of those translations via scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Kirei cake slowed down on all their series a lot since their site went down, I'm assuming there's IRL issues. This series had 5 chapters translated in the last year so given the gap I have no issue. I love Kirei Cake translations and wouldn't mind waiting for quality but it seems to not be a guarantee we're getting any kind of consistent schedule going forward let alone up to date with current chapters.

This series is after cracktorio's scans still 5 chapters behind, reincarnated assassin is 2 chapters behind and is one of their better treated series, my death flags show no sign of ending which I'm eagerly awaiting is 10 chapters behind and black mage who got kicked out of the hero party which I am super eagerly awaiting is 14 chapters behind and the official translation is a matter of weeks and at most 2 months(?) off being caught up.

Again I appreciate the Kirei Cake quality of scans but I also would like to keep up on the series. The few that I can read officially I'm fine to pay for but as with this series I'm super grateful if someone picks them up. I would be lying if I said I'm not gonna jump on the first source for new Frieren chapters, official or otherwise.
I sincerely apologize for the delay, but our group has been bogged down by matters in real life, which has led to all of our series taking a while to be translated. We work within our means and at our own pace, even if it may take a while, but we never sacrifice quality for speed.

Some spread the rumour that I translate based on pay, but that is unsubstantiated. Regardless of whether or not people donate, I still translate. This has gone on for all these years--Kirei Cake is 10+ years old for the record.

In any case, I have already spoken with cracktorio, and he has agreed to give me time to catch up with this series. So I will attempt to do so, to the best of my ability. I appreciate everyone's patience ahead of time.

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely apologize for the delay, but our group has been bogged down by matters in real life, which has led to all of our series taking a while to be translated. We work within our means and at our own pace, even if it may take a while, but we never sacrifice quality for speed.

Some spread the rumour that I translate based on pay, but that is unsubstantiated. Regardless of whether or not people donate, I still translate. This has gone on for all these years--Kirei Cake is 10+ years old for the record.

In any case, I have already spoken with cracktorio, and he has agreed to give me time to catch up with this series. So I will attempt to do so, to the best of my ability. I appreciate everyone's patience ahead of time.
Thanks for the update, I’ve been reading your scans probably close to 10 years so I know the work your team’s put in and that until very recently you had a relatively consistent schedule. This is why I assumed it must’ve been irl issues which is perfectly understandable.

I don’t know who’s been spreading rumours and where but I’ve appreciated your work long enough to doubt it.

For me it’s mostly been that since a little after the site went down I’ve not seen anything concrete on what was going on with quite a few of these series, if you’re working on them that’s pretty much all I need to know. A bit more love for the lagging series would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread