Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
i can't really make them consistent because else you would have boxes where the text is either completely outside or leaves way too much space inside the box

i'm sorry, but if you want such small details to be perfected you're asking the wrong person.
Why translate at all then? this was already being covered by a group with a consistent schedule. Sniping is generally viewed as bad practice among the scanlation community, especially if someone else is already doing it with higher quality. I am just curious why you bothered to do this if you knew you couldn't do it well.

Aggregator gang
@cracktorio atleast put an effort to not make these happen

Edit: Nvm, it wasn't repeated. You copied but changed it up a little.
No you were right, the "I'm already a part of Master's soul" and "Whether or not I bare my fangs is at Master's will" lines should cover both bubbles in that first panel.

Dex-chan lover
Praise the comments for not devolving into shipping Second and Cubero. I was worried when I was reading this chapter purely for that reason. It's so rare for a male MC with a harem to suddenly (try to) get a male friend. Here's hoping Cubero's a fun character that can carry his weight despite not being a harem member. Goodness knows that'd be a rare thing in a harem series.

Also, wolf is worst girl. What a waste, hunting down a badass wolf that can turn into a total babe, only for her to be this petty and unlikable. The flaws of being as optimal as possible, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Why translate at all then? this was already being covered by a group with a consistent schedule. Sniping is generally viewed as bad practice among the scanlation community, especially if someone else is already doing it with higher quality. I am just curious why you bothered to do this if you knew you couldn't do it well.
That consistent group you talk about, Kirei cake doesn't uploading this for 3 months ( thanks their scans for scanning all of this ), and according to rules 3 months no upload = any1 can try to scan and doesn't consider as sniping, and actually this scan is rough, but good and readable unlike some scan that i know ( tho i think they need to take caution with name translation, i've seen a tl where 1 character got inconsistent names 5 times in 1 chapter only )
Also thanks for tl

Dex-chan lover
Praise the comments for not devolving into shipping Second and Cubero. I was worried when I was reading this chapter purely for that reason. It's so rare for a male MC with a harem to suddenly (try to) get a male friend. Here's hoping Cubero's a fun character that can carry his weight despite not being a harem member. Goodness knows that'd be a rare thing in a harem series.

Also, wolf is worst girl. What a waste, hunting down a badass wolf that can turn into a total babe, only for her to be this petty and unlikable. The flaws of being as optimal as possible, I guess.
Mc can fix her ( probably)
Also bromance is great in any type of manga so i hope it'll lead to that

Dex-chan lover
Wolf waifu is quite kinky. And Second Firstest sounds third-rate, jk. :pacman:
I like this new butler too, dw Second. I hope he's going to stick around as there's mostly women on his team.

Dex-chan lover
Kirei cake slowed down on all their series a lot since their site went down, I'm assuming there's IRL issues. This series had 5 chapters translated in the last year so given the gap I have no issue. I love Kirei Cake translations and wouldn't mind waiting for quality but it seems to not be a guarantee we're getting any kind of consistent schedule going forward let alone up to date with current chapters.

This series is after cracktorio's scans still 5 chapters behind, reincarnated assassin is 2 chapters behind and is one of their better treated series, my death flags show no sign of ending which I'm eagerly awaiting is 10 chapters behind and black mage who got kicked out of the hero party which I am super eagerly awaiting is 14 chapters behind and the official translation is a matter of weeks and at most 2 months(?) off being caught up.

Again I appreciate the Kirei Cake quality of scans but I also would like to keep up on the series. The few that I can read officially I'm fine to pay for but as with this series I'm super grateful if someone picks them up. I would be lying if I said I'm not gonna jump on the first source for new Frieren chapters, official or otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^)
The mtl is rough, sure, but I'm more than grateful that I can enjoy this series!

Dex-chan lover
Heh. "The World's 1st Second Firstest." So dumb. 😌

Woulda made more sense to use "Third" instead. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Cool to see harem haver actively cultivating platonic relationships.

Dex-chan lover
What kinda corny ass name is Second Firstest
A name that suits our corny ass protagonist.

Let's hope Cubero won't get murdered for the sake of a new arc. He's a dude, after all, and thus more expendable than the harem girls.
So far he looks too angry to be sacrificed for the sake of the plot. Has to warm up a bit, then he can be expended.

Users who are viewing this thread