Moto Yuusha wa Shizuka ni Kurashitai - Ch. 2 - The Hero Returns To His Hometown

Dex-chan lover
Does this guy don't have a single fuck to give about his hometown lol like does he not have friends, family, acquaintance or anything there?????
Plus I'm not sure I believe that it was destroyed by demons rather than by the king's order. He should at least be suspicious or something.

Dex-chan lover
nope, i retract my comments before
i would cut off their limbs each once a week until they eventually erased from the face of the earth

Dex-chan lover
?? idk what's the condition to how is one becomes a slave but... he really just cancelled the slave crest with no hesitation, huh.
also what's with him? i can understand his disappointment and confusion in chapter 1 but now he's legit just nonchalant about the whole thing?
she said that his village was razed to the ground by demon attack but he didn't care if they was evacuated in time or not.
when she said that her task was to erase the hero's trace, mc is rather nervous than angry which doesn't make any sense since you should be angry when disrespected too fucking much.

Power Uploader
So what is this supposed to be? A slow-life SoL? It doesn't seem so judging by the way trouble is attracted to the MC. Is it a revenge story? It doesn't seem like one looking at how MC feels nothing about being betrayed and probably has negative IQ. This just seems like dogshit on all front. A water based god coming out of the well, as if there hasn't been a billion different manga that has already done that.

I understand now, The MC is Mentally Retarded! They deserted your home and was about to destroy it. The MC is like "OK". It makes perfect sense if he's not all there in the head

Also did the Hero wear a helmet 24/7? No one knows what he looks like?

Users who are viewing this thread