Motoka no Shokudou - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Returning from the Prisoner's Planet

Dex-chan lover
i forgot, have we seen the glasses dude and ane-san before?

Supporter
@cromat i think we're just supposed to think about how life can pass you by sometimes and while it will leave you feeling isolated and lonely you will intime change and adjust to the world around you. But i feel like it could have used more time to build on, feel like it should have been a 2 parter

Group Leader
after thinking about it, i think i kind of get whats happening

the guy after 10 years on pluto realized that he's no longer the same man. pluto has broken him. he feels like he doesnt have any emotions even when his lover cheated on him with his subordinate. his soul has been frozen

basically a form of "i'm too old for this" and a resignation that he's a shadow of his former self.

but motoka is telling him that its okay and that with time, he will thaw. he might not go back to who he was before the 10 years on pluto, but it doesn't mean he'll have to stay frozen forever.

Dex-chan lover
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA from planet, to dwarf planet, and now in fiction they downgrade it to fucking comet, Pluto gets no respect!

Dude just go bar hoping, if they don't want to sell you more booze find a place that will, it is that easy.

Users who are viewing this thread