Motoka no Shokudou - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Final Night : Millennium Diner

Dex-chan lover
Mama-san Kaguya! That's GREAT.... and so now, she carries that taste with her. How lovely.

This series was wonderful. Not every chapter was a hit, but a sweet and sincere and strange little sci fi about food is just hard to beat. Thank you for sharing with us, and all of your hard work!

Power Uploader
@mangadexamc @scripted @friendly Thank you for choosing Motoka Airlines. We hoped you enjoyed the journey! I hoped at times it made you smile but also make you wanna catch those sneaky Onion Chopping Ninjas who hides in the darkness too!

Edit: Do let me know if you guys found any nice wholesome food manga out there!

@SquigglesJP Thanks guys. One of my best. 😘 and I think this should be the best time to mention it, that your choices for scanlations are awesome. I'm following quite a few.

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP It was a wonderful flight!

And if you're looking for recs, i'd recommend people check out Cooking Papa, if ya lookin for recs! It doesn't have the same tone, but it's very sweet and wholesome. The only *ahem* vast tracks of land belong to the titular main character*, but it's one of my all time favorites, and has a lot of good recipes.

*For people who prefer the straight experience of titties+food, I recommend Nom Joshi, which doesn't have as much heart, but has a lot of charm.

Dex-chan lover
So she was immortal because she is a Japanese goddess from the moon?
Wait what gods are real!? suddenly we are a fantasy space manga!

Power Uploader
@m4ng4
HTMs50r.png

@friendly Thanks for the recommendations!

@Doomroar Hmm... I get the feeling that she's... from the Future-ish too?

Users who are viewing this thread