Motoka no Shokudou

Double-page supporter
this art reminds me of something more unscrupulous i was reading earlier.

Contributor
@aberdeus

Author behind Okusan, if that's what you mean.

No, I don't know how he can do these many projects either.

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy i said unscrupulous i know its the same author at okusan but the art between this and that are somewhat different, also are you that weirdo on youtube with the meme collection i see everwhere!?

Contributor
Looking at the author's other works; does this author have only two forms for females? Huge-tittied adults and flatchested lolis?

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus I totally see what you mean about the art here. Perhaps even more so than this mangaka's other stuff, it does sort of have the same look as certain things I've read before too.

Contributor
@aberdeus

I don’t have a YouTube account. If you mean the avatar, it comes from Important Videos - the greatest anime YouTube has ever created.

@HDMI1

Pretty much, yeah. It took you this long to realize that?

Dex-chan lover
>Genre: Comedy

Uh... Would you mind telling me what is so fucking gutbustingly funny about a guy
whose girlfriend left him when he went to space to earn money for her
and
a guy who left his lover to work in space and later suffered an accident and now has amnesia and doesn't even recognize her any longer and is even married
?
If anything, this is closer to "Tragedy" than "Comedy."

I mean, did the dude who added these tags start laughing and wheezing and slapping his knee while watching Schindler's List and Old Yeller?

@SquigglesJP

Thank you so much to translate this one too :) This stories are so sad T-T they're short but good !
I was away for a month but I'm happy to see you continue to work on Ooi Masakazu's mangas ^^
Good work you're doing great !!

P.S. : I'm really curious to read Shiki wo Taberu Onna too ^^

This reminds me a good deal of Galaxy Express 999, where so many planets they stopped at were deeply screwed up. I suppose this time it's screwed up people passing through one stop.

Users who are viewing this thread