Motoka no Shokudou

I like the separated episodes.
This would make a wonderful anime series.

Group Leader
AniList says that there are 2 volumes with 22 chapters total, and the series was originally published from 2013 to 2014, so it most likely ended without the axe.

Seriously, stop fucking up the last page of the manga so you can slap your shit memes on it.

Fed-Kun's army
has a boob or two but I dunno if the ecchi tag is really justified. It's not an abnormal amount for a normal seinin series.

Also yeah uh do a normal TL credits/gag page. That format will screw over anyone who's set to "Fit height".

This shit is DEPRESSING MANNNNN, no fluff, just gritty , real life problems. The men are scumbags, the women are sleazebags, and the only good people are they shop workers and the old woman at the most recent chapter. Sad af.

I'm surprised the author of Okusan can make a nice bittersweet series like this. It's refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
this manga have big titties like all ooi masakazu manga but this one have the biggest kokoro. thanks for translating

One more series by the master of thickness down, that damn ntr ongoing draws ever closer. Only Okusan can save us now!

Yup, i had no idea what's happening when they were talking about space-

But overall, it was short but bittersweet. It doesn't focuses a lot on the food but instead on the feelings and journey that they had or will have, and i liked that a lot. The simple art also contributed with the manga's athmosphere.

In the end, we don't know a thing about Motoka and every answer we get, it only raises more questions. The thing we are sure about is that she'll be there (with Derira ofc) waiting for us ^^

Now time to find those damn invisible onion cutting ninjas.

Dex-chan lover
Good bittersweets stories with proper and a bit of Bebop feeling.
Thanks to the translators.

Users who are viewing this thread