Motokano no Otouto ga Kawaiitte Hanashi - Ch. 10 - Because I want to stay as long as possible.

Group Leader
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter ❤️
- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

This is a series I used to read back when it was last translated, I was really sad to see it get dropped after chapter 9 but I'm glad I was able to go back and pick it up after a few years.

Please let me know how you found this chapters translation.

PS: Check out our Discord linked as our group website (discord.gg/jBb3KjV2Tj). It really helps to have people there to help motivate me to keep translating a series, as it's just me doing this for fun.

Dex-chan lover
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter ❤️
- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

This is a series I used to read back when it was last translated, I was really sad to see it get dropped after chapter 9 but I'm glad I was able to go back and pick it up after a few years.

Please let me know how you found this chapters translation.

PS: Check out our Discord linked as our group website (discord.gg/jBb3KjV2Tj). It really helps to have people there to help motivate me to keep translating a series, as it's just me doing this for fun.
Thank you so much! Great job on the translation! I was just thinking about this manga a couple days ago actually, so I'm happy to see someone pick it up!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. the TL was good, I was to see the rest of this story.

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when no cute boywife for me at home :angery:
He doesn't need to do the chores either I can do it myself!

Users who are viewing this thread